Lights, camera, action! Broadway’s biggest night is finally here: the 2015 Tony Awards. We’re so excited, we might just break out into song and dance — jazz hands and all. There’s nothing we love more than the razzle-dazzle, glitz and glam of the theater. While being at the action-packed awards show would be incredible, the next best thing is seeing all the behind-the-scenes celebrity snapshots from Instagram. From the makeup chair to the limo, peek at how some of the talented performers, presenters and nominees prepped for this musical night.
2. Sutton Foster: A celeb is only as strong as her glam squad, and Sutton Foster knows her beauty team is top-notch. The Broadway babe and Younger star looks happy as can be as she gets gorg in the hair and makeup chair. (via @peoplemag)
5. Hilary Rhoda: We can all agree that model Hilary Rhoda’s makeup game for the Tony Awards is on point, as evident by this flawless selfie. Those brows, those lips and those cheeks are total perfection. (via @hilaryhrhoda)
8. Elisabeth Moss: Aw. This little one is the “most important member” of Elisabeth’s glam squad. How adorable! While we can’t wait to see the actress’s finished results, we love seeing her makeup free. (via @elisabethmossofficial)
11. Debra Messing: If we were sitting front row at the Tony Awards like actress Debra Messing is, we’d totally Instagram a picture of our seat too. Celebs, they’re just like us! (via @therealdebramessing)
12. Taye Diggs: How does Taye Diggs get ready for the Tonys? The swoon-worthy Murder in the First actor and former Rent star gives himself a makeshift nose job with tape. We have to admit, even with an altered nose, Taye is still seriously sexy. (via @tayediggsinsta)
13. Jennifer Nettles: Country songstress Jennifer Nettles (who made her Broadway debut as Roxie Hart in Chicago this year) knows it’s all about the bling bling for the Tony Awards. It’s obvious she’s going to be dripping in diamonds thanks to this Instagram photo showing off her head-turning jewelry options. (via @jennifernettles)
14. Vanessa Hudgens: Everybody loves a car selfie and Gigi star Vanessa Hudgens is no exception. The super talented performer takes a silly Instagram snap alongside co-star and Tony nominee Victoria Clark. We totally have fringe envy thanks to Vanessa’s incredible bangs! (via @vanessahudgens)
16. Laura Bell Bundy: The Broadway diva admitted earlier on Instagram that a bird pooped on her while on the red carpet, but that’s not holding her down tonight. How could she be upset when she looks So. Darn. Good? (via @laurabellbundy)
17. Ashley Tisdale: Like a true best friend, Ashley Tisdale is at the Tonys supporting her Broadway BFF, Vanessa Hudgens. From rehearsals (shown here) to the live show to the after party, we can’t wait to see what other pics Ashley posts! (via @ashleytisdale)
Which Instagram pic is your fave of the night? Let us know in the comments!