IKEA kitchen cabinets are the perfect addition to any home in need of some modern flair. Not only are the cabinets stylish, but they also boast organization and customization options that even higher-end cabinetry can’t offer. If you’re tackling a kitchen renovation and lamenting the fact that your budget is tight, you’ll be happy to know that you can bring this showroom look to your home IRL, just like the amazing kitchens below. Remember that personalization is the name of the game with these home makeovers. Think: geometric paint jobs, fancy hardware or even customized IKEA cabinet panels. Keep scrolling to see how these 14 super stylish spaces took IKEA cabinets to a whole new level.
1. Pink + White: Dark cabinets might be trending, but classic white just won’t stop — especially when you pair it with copper, pink accessories and a tribal rug. This kitchen is bright, chic and totally outfitted with affordable finds from all your favorite home decor stores. (via L’Appartment Living)
2. Subway Tile Winning: Here’s another reason to go with white cabinets and a neutral backsplash, but this time with some color thrown into the mix. While the dark navy blue is a bold choice, it totally works with this kitchen’s silver hardware and gray counters. (via SF Girl by the Bay)
3. Cabin Chic: Warm wood countertops provide the perfect complement to this all-white kitchen. The black pulls, white cabinetry and wall-mounted shelving also help to keep close quarters feel open and airy, while the blue and white striped rug brings in a nautical touch. (via A Cup of Jo)
4. Metallic Hardware: Farmhouse sinks can be extremely pricey, but the IKEA DOMSJÖ will cost you less than $200. Add brushed gold handles and spray paint the IKEA cabinets soft green. With your savings, you should have enough in your budget to get those marble countertops you’ve been dreaming about. (via Stories)
5. Classic Monochrome: When everyone else went for metallic hardware, this kitchen makeover stuck to modern black cabinet handles. The glossy white counters and ceiling-high herringbone backsplash definitely make this space a showstopper. (via Style at Home)
6. Matte Black Look: Gloss is great, but matte black is uber-sophisticated. To get the look, pick these cabinets up from IKEA and add open shelving around the sink for function and height. Soon enough, you’ll have somewhere to display all your favorite accessories. (via Dwell)
7. Gray and Gold: This updated kitchen feels so fresh and stylish with its subway tile, wood accents and crisp, gray cabinetry. The gold hardware and glass cabinets turn this standard builder kitchen into a much more contemporary space. (via The Sweetest Digs)
8. Bold Statement Kitchen: By nixing the upper cabinets on the larger walls, this kitchen keeps the space feeling light, even with black cabinetry (the LAXARBY finish). Those DIYed white concrete countertops blend in nicely with the white walls to draw to focus to the most important part of the room: the island. (via Chris Loves Julia)
9. Backsplash for Days: Pairing crisp white countertops with dark gray cabinets makes for one flawless combo. Black accents like a window pane, pendant lights and stools make this kitchen look extra polished. (via Lonny)
10. Quartz Countertops: If marble isn’t quite in your budget at the moment, IKEA’s quartz countertops are a great option. They have a lot of dimension and will give you the same style at a fraction of the cost. (via Abby Lawson)
11. Into the Blue: It doesn’t get any more mod than this clean-lined kitchen with bold blue cabinets. Light blue pendant lights tie everything together, and the yellow and pink flowers perfectly complement the cool hues. (via Style at Home)
12. Affordable Renovation: The brass hardware and dark grout make this kitchen really pop. To help add a little personality and make it feel like home, this homeowner added a tropical curtain and vintage rug for more color and texture. (via My Domaine)
13. Jillian Harris’ IKEA Kitchen: If you’ve got plenty of counterspace to work with, take note from Canadian TV personality Jillian Harris’ own reno: She chose to put her cabinets right on top of the countertops to bring in even more storage. Her entire kitchen makeover was done with IKEA products, and her organization game is on point. (via Jillian Harris)
14. Workspace Kitchen: IKEA’s white faucet keeps the look of this uber-modern kitchen sleek and streamlined. If you think of an all-white kitchen as blank canvas, you can really jazz things up with bold accessories and colorful dishes. And when you get bored, you can swap them out with whatever you have hiding in those cabinets. Talk about budget-friendly! (via Brad Sherman)
Are you thinking of tackling a kitchen renovation? Make sure you’re following us on Pinterest for tons of DIY ideas and more kitchen inspo!