The period between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve is party central, and pulling together an endless supply of killer ensembles is constantly at the forefront of your mind. But now, it’s almost spring — which means it’s full steam ahead into graduation and wedding season. (No rest for the wicked, right?) To gear up for your jam-packed agenda, a few new ensembles are definitely in order. In addition to swapping out glitzy sequins in favor of trendy bows, pretty pastels, and floral prints, the new season calls for a shakeup of the status quo. Instead of donning the expected party dress to every event, strut in wearing a show-stopping jumpsuit. The move will make the whole getting-gussied-up thing incredibly effortless. Repeat after us: one and done.
1. Reformation Roman Jumpsuit ($218): Brace yourselves — this stunner is the sartorial equivalent of a mic drop. Complete the look with glam chandelier earrings and a pair of strappy black sandals.
2. ASOS WHITE Satin Bandeau Jumpsuit ($166): Gowns? Forget about it. Break with tradition — not dress code — with this satin scene-stealer that has fancy femme written all over it. Paired with asymmetric earrings, a statement cuff, and stilettos, it’ll inspire more than its fair share of acknowledging nods from the trendsetting crowd. Consider it your ticket to #OOTD glory.
3. Banana Republic Red Jumpsuit ($148): Bearing the Olivia Palermo badge of approval, this coral one-piece is more than okay in our books. Rooftop cocktails and networking events have met their match in this vibrantly sophisticated style — the only thing missing is a next-level belt and collar necklace to achieve corner office standards.
4. Keepsake Escape Playsuit ($155): Painting the town red is what this bright blue beauty does best. Flirt it up at your BFF’s bachelorette with statement stilettos, a leather jacket, and sassy box clutch, or stash it in your carry-on for an escape to paradise.
5. Oh My Love Emily Off-the-Shoulder Jumpsuit ($99): Gear up for a graduation party or a low-key backyard wedding with this pretty purple onesie with endless made-to-fête flair. Channel your inner bohemian goddess with beach babe waves, abstract hoops, and bright berry lips for an effortless look that exudes feminine appeal.
6. Missguided Green Knot Front Satin Halterneck Jumpsuit ($63): Pantone had the right idea electing a vibrant green tone as its color of the year. Embrace the bold color trend in a fashion-forward way with the help of this satin halter jumpsuit. The knotted front detailing and the dramatically dyed satin fabric bring the drama in a big way.
7. Genuine People Two Piece Jumpsuit Set ($349): It’s all about the swagger, girl, and this pleated number brings it like none other. The pale pistachio hue and ethereal Grecian styling make it feel fit for even the most formal events. Just add embellished heels, an elegant updo, and bold baubles for a party-ready look that packs a punch.
8. Free People Smoke Rings Jumpsuit ($250): Planning on the tying the knot anytime soon? You need to add this free-spirited jumpsuit to your wedding weekend lineup stat. Warm your guests up to your style prowess by debuting this embroidered beauty at the rehearsal dinner, complete with a lush flower crown and an earthy smokey eye.
9. Mango Floral Short Jumpsuit ($100): You’ve been keeping those gorgeous gams under wraps for months; it’s time to set them free. For an upcoming GNO, date night, or swanky cocktail soiree, slip into this flirty floral romper that’s equal parts elegant and cutting edge. Do like the It girls do and pair it with metallic ankle boots and a flashy mini bag.
10. Zara Cropped Jumpsuit with Metallic Detail ($70): Slay, girl, slay. Who needs an LBD when you can take this red-hot number out for a test drive. Go all out with a glitzy ear cuff and bombshell waves.
11. Socialite Stripe Overlay Romper ($75): A dramatic take on the traditional romper, this striped stunner was made with burgeoning street style stars in mind. Whether you’re strolling through the sand at sunset or schmoozing with friends and family at your engagement party, it’ll have no problem stealing the show.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.