There is nothing more on trend right now than pumpkins, maybe because it’s almost Halloween ;) From pumpkin recipes to decorating with pumpkins, there is no better way to celebrate fall than with plenty of those big orange babes. This year, take your pumpkin beautification to the next level with inspiration for the prettiest pumpkins in all the land. Grab that cliche cup of PSL and get crafting with these pumpkin projects.
2. Rainbow Pushpin Pumpkins: Pick a white pumpkin at the patch this year, and grab some colorful thumbtacks for this easy pumpkin project. Simply poke the thumbtacks into your pumpkin to create a polka-dotted rainbow that will add major pep to your front porch. (via Lauren Conrad)
6. Flower Pot Pumpkins: This pumpkin centerpiece is the perfect excuse to plan the ultimate fall soiree. Carve a hole in the top of a large pumpkin and hollow out the inner cavity, then fill with your favorite flowers. (via Handmade Charlotte)
9. Gilded Pumpkins: We love all things gilded and gold. If you’re looking for a way to style your pumpkins in a sophisticated way, this is the project for you. From gold sequins to chic all-black, there is pumpkin inspiration for every maker’s style in this tutorial. (via Style Within Reach).
11. Mini Polka Dot Pumpkins: Don’t let your small space keep you from decorating with big style. Mini polka-dotted pumpkins are the no-carve pumpkin solution for tiny apartments or dorm rooms. Create this easy project in mere minutes and add fall flair to your space! (via Paper + Stitch)
13. No Carve Pumpkins: The days of spending hours digging slimy muck and seeds out of your pumpkin are long gone. Whether your pumpkin is big or small and no matter if you want it striped or dotted, there is inspiration for all here! (via Brit + Co)
15. House Address Pumpkin: If your pumpkin is going to sit proudly on your stoop, why not make it fun AND functional? Spray paint your pumpkin a chic gold, then add your house address with stencils for an instant addition of curb appeal. (via Style and Cheek)
How are you planning on prettifying your pumpkin this fall?