What’s not to love about spring rolls? They’re so light and delicious and are loaded with good eats like seared shrimp, crunchy nuts, rainbow veggies, fresh herbs and a nutty citrus sauce. If you love spring rolls as much as we clearly do, you’re going to *heart* them even more deconstructed and served up in a bowl. It’s sort of like a rice bowl, but more noodle-icious and served cold. They’re also easier to make since you don’t have to master the rice roll rolling technique. You can just throw in a little more of the ingredients you like and have on-hand, and none of those you don’t. Better yet, there’s a spring roll bowl to fit every eating plan, from Paleo and grain-free to vegetarian to raw. Scroll on for 10 spring roll bowls that will satisfy your craving.
1. Grilled Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls: This noodle bowl has all the tasty ingredients you love in a good spring roll. Plus, the simple gluten-free sauce — tamari with a kick of chili garlic paste — is to die for. (via Simply Scratch)
2. Vietnamese Summer Roll Salad: This spring roll salad is reminiscent of a Vietnamese bun. It has all your fave comfort food elements — noodles, Asian flavors, spicy heat — all in one bowl. The kicker is the thai red-chili sauce, but if you can’t locate these peppers, a dash of Sriracha will work. (via Running With Tweezers)
3. Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls With Hoisin Peanut Sauce: This bowl is grain-free and super delicious. Spiralized veggies make a good substitute for rice noodles and stand up nicely to the fresh mint and cilantro hoisin-peanut sauce. (via Skinnytaste)
4. Spring Roll Bowls With Sweet Garlic Lime Sauce: This meatless bowl is loaded with goodies like rice noodles, sweet garlic-lime sauce, peanuts and a rainbow assortment of vegetables. A splash of fish sauce adds satisfying umami to the dressing. (via Pinch of Yum)
5. Deconstructed Spring Roll Bowls: These vegetarian bowls are chock-full of the crunchy veggies you love over brown-rice noodles. The delish peanut sauce is super-easy, calling for five ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. You can substitute a nut or sesame seed spread if you’re avoiding legumes. (via Oh, Lady Cakes)
6. Deconstructed Vietnamese Chicken, Avocado and Lemongrass Spring Roll Salad: Chicken and creamy avocado make a nice change from a shrimp roll. Scratch-made crispy wonton crackers make this one *extra* special. (via Half Baked Harvest)
7. Vegan Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad With Sesame Tempeh: Even the carnivores at the table will appreciate this delicious vegan bowl with sesame tempeh. The tangy sesame vinaigrette is serious magic sauce. (via Avocado a Day Nutrition)
9. Deconstructed Spring Roll Bowls: Gingery cabbage, carrots and edamame are dressed in a rich peanut sauce in this spring roll bowl. Home-baked spring roll chips add dimension and crunch. (via Connoisseurus Veg)
10. Raw Vegan Spring Roll Bowl: Introducing a fine chop instead of matchsticks, this bowl comes together so easily and offers all the great flavors you love in a spring roll without the prep and fuss. Keep a bag of chopped veg in the fridge and you can make up a bowl fresh and on the fly whenever you get a craving. (via Rawmazing)
Are these spring roll bowls making you hungry? There’s more where that came from. Follow us on Pinterest.