Trends come and go but an on-point mani never goes out of style, as today’s nail art obsession will attest. From edgy negative space nails to nail art based on your horoscope, there’s endless inspo for how to turn up your 10 ‘tips to 11. But for a process that’s this precise (and often, let’s face it, kinda pricey), you want to make sure your claws are in the paws of a nail art technician who knows exactly what they’re doing. No half-measures here, people.
We teamed up with the good city guides at Foursquare to use their exclusive, user-generated data to give you the 15 BEST of the best, most beloved nail art salons in the US of A. We’ve also included feedback from REAL CUSTOMERS to let you know exactly what’s up. Read on to find out whether your hometown fave made this ultra-exclusive cut!
1. Paintbox, New York, NY: “Curated, sophisticated nail art for everyone… Cool photo booth to snap a picture of your manicure when you are done.”
2. Onyx Nail Bar, Dallas, TX: “Staff are very kind and friendly and very patient.”
3. Q Nails & Spa, Houston, TX: “The ladies are very careful with your skin and nails. They are proficient and efficient.”
4. Silverlake Nail Spa, Pearland, TX: “They were so attentive and so good at what they do. I had a pedicure and a full set of acrylics, with a half moon manicure, and I couldn’t be more thrilled.”
5. Juko Nail & Skin Rescue, Chicago, IL: “I come here almost every week, and I don’t even live in the neighborhood. Amazing staff, great service and top quality products”
6. Ten Over Ten, New York, NY: “They really redefined the pedicure.”
7. Castle Nail Spa, Dallas, TX: “The castle pedicure is amazing and it’s worth the money.”
8. LV Nails & Spa, Henderson, NV: “I always have a great experience and love everyone there. The price and quality of service is impossible to beat.”
9. Polished Nail Bar, Milwaukee, WI: “Best gel and shellac I’ve ever gotten by far! Also, you can BYOB and sit at the bar!”
10. Venetian Nail Spa, Harris County, TX: “The organic pedicure and manicure is amazing!! By far the BEST nail place I have ever been too.”
11. The Nail Shop, La Jolla, CA: “Very clean nail salon with a nice staff that really cares to make your nails look good.”
12. Majestic Nail & Day Spa, Raleigh, NC: “Friendly, respective of your time if you’re on lunch break, and great at what they do.”
13. Best Nails, Henderson, NV: “The best pedicure I have ever received!”
14. The Haute Spot Nail Boutique, Atlanta, GA: “AirTran is a masterful nail tech! He was extremely helpful in explaining the difference in the nail enhancements”
15. Finest Nails & Spa, Costa Mesa, CA: “Everything very clean and polishes are high quality. This is by far the best!”
Have you got a nail spot that completely captured your heart? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Images via Marisa Kumtong + Getty)