It’s wedding season. A gazillion of your friends are getting married and you just realized you exhausted your supply of semi-formal dresses. What do you do? Borrow one from your bestie? No, she banned you from her closet after the Beer Spill Incident of ’13. Looks like you need to go shopping, sister. We know we make that sound a lot easier than it really is, but we’re always here to help you find the perfect getup. Here are 24 last-minute dresses to wear while celebrating the happy couple.
1. Curve Skater Dress With Angel Sleeve ($46): This dress is light, pretty, flowy… It’s perfect for a daytime wedding.
2. Fire + Ice Dress ($220): This abstract, painterly print contrast perfectly with the structured body of the dress. That horizontal cutout is pretty tricky; it creates the safe flirty effect as a matching crop top set.
3. One-Shoulder Drape Dress ($86): Not all summer weddings are during the day, and this bold number is perfect for a nighttime affair. This sleek one-shoulder dress would look amazing with a retro side-swept hairdo.
5. Mesh Insert Fit-and-Flare Dress ($92): We adore the sunny color of this one, not to mention those mesh inserts. They’re absolutely fabulous.
6. Silk Gardengate Dress ($155): Subtle details, like a pleated bodice or a ruffle hem, give this dress a very soft appearance. If the prim and proper Victorian moral standards could be materialized and moved to Brooklyn, this is what they would look like.
7. Tie Back Dress With Pockets ($81): Those funky sleeves and structured look of this dress are pretty cool, but the best part about it? It has pockets perfect for keeping your phone and lip gloss on you when you’re “Wiggle, wiggle wiggle”-ing on the dance floor.
9. Lace Bodice Skater Dress ($115): This dainty dress is classic wedding guest attire. The panel-like appearance of the bodice, however, keeps it interesting.
10. Ravine Flared Dress ($298): Don’t get us wrong — we love classic black dresses. But sometimes, it’s nice to wear deep tones like navy or eggplant instead. And also, that necklace is BEAUTIFUL!
12. Sleeveless Lace Mini Dress ($70): Lace dresses are always a good option for weddings. We especially love the lacy, “unfinished” hem.
14. Lace Du Jour Dress ($321): This is, like, the coolest dress ever. It actually looks different from every angle! You’ll definitely want to wear it again and again.
15. Lavendel Dress ($228): Polka dots and floral prints are like Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Out of all the possible pairings in the world, they just seem to work together the best.
16. Fluoro Crop Top Embellished Skater Dress ($124): You’ll stand out of the crowd in this embellished dress. We’d tone the accessories down with this one; you don’t want to steal all the attention away from the bride!
17. Spring Up Dress in Tumbling Shapes ($150): Black is another color that’s usually a no-no for weddings, but the colorful skirt brightens this dress up. You’ll look wonderful in this dress with a shiny silver statement necklace.
19. Danita Sheath Dress ($178): Pairing pastel shades with a blue this deep was such a genius move. It creates a summery, yet dramatic look. This color block dress is worth every single penny.
20. Kimono Dress With Floral Embellishment ($162): It can be scorching hot during this time of the year, and this kimono dress is just the solution. It’s got that slightly formal appearance, but is light and airy at the same time.
21. Scarf Print Dress ($40): Don’t be afraid to rock prints! A scarf print like this one is intricately beautiful, but not too over-the-top.
22. Laser Cut Midi Dress with Crop Top ($124): Another current trend is the layered look. It may seem that this bright dress consists of a crop top and a high-waisted skirt, but it’s really one piece. And we’re kind of loving the sock and sandal thing.
23. Midcentury Modern Dress ($73): The handy thing about high neck dresses is that you don’t need to wear a necklace. Just some simple arm candy will do!
Which last minute dress would you wear to a wedding? Let us know in the comments below!