Show Off Your Curves In These 26 Totally Stylish BodyCon Dresses
Hesitant to try out a bodycon dress? Don’t be silly, girl! Summer is all about loving your body, regardless of shape or size. Sales of these dresses have skyrocketed in the past few months, proving that this trend is not going anywhere anytime soon. It’s time to embrace your curves and show off that hot bod in one of these 26 killer bodycon dresses.
1. Goldie All Over Lace Dress ($105): This gorgeous dress proves that bodycon dresses can be so much more than just a stretchy cotton dress. That bright shade of blue gives a modern makeover to the traditional lace fabric.
3. Bardot Mini Dress ($42): Off-the-shoulder necklines are making a comeback from the ’80s, and we’re thrilled. That, paired with this light shade of yellow makes this dress perfect to wear on a hot summer day.
7. Cutabout Stripe Bardot Dress ($33): The triangular shape of the stripes creates an awesome slimming effect at the waist of this dress. And that angular neckline? Oh man, we need this now.
9. Sleeveless Dress With Funnel Neck + Peplum ($42): That split peplum is pretty cool, but can we please talk about that amazing funnel neck? We’ve never seen anything quite like it.
12. Striped Knit Dress ($30): This simple striped dress is the best example of a summer staple. You can rock it with a cute red scarf, dress it up with a pair of heels, you name it!
13. Lip Print BodyCon Dress ($29): We’re all for a funky print every now and then. Would this be a little bit too much for an anniversary? Um, absolutely not.
14. So Hood Midi Dress ($48): This dress is incredibly sleek and sexy. Forget Bond girl — this is straight up Double-O Seven.
15. Mini Dress in Geo-Tribal Print ($37): There’s something about this geo-tribal print that’s so warm and fuzzy. Maybe it’s because of its resemblance to a Cosby sweater! We’d definitely recommend saving this one for the wintertime.
16. Dress With Knotted Back ($60): Looking for a way to show a little skin while staying classy? We’ve got your back (hehe)!
17. Sequin Body-Conscious Dress ($33): You know what? All that glitters (and shines!) is gold. These two dresses are downright fabulous.
18. Printed Cut-Out Dress ($40): This dress has so many interesting architectural details, if you will. That criss-cross halter and those fantastic cutouts are only the beginning of what makes this dress stunning.
19. Spot Sweetheart Dress ($48): Polka dots and sweetheart necklines are two timeless trends that will always be very dear to our hearts. This dress basically works for every occasion, from a casual bridal shower to a fancy dinner party.
20. Rib Deep Plunge Dress ($23): Taking fashion risks like sporting a super deep neckline usually end up paying off more often than you’d think. Take the plunge!
21. Endless Rose Cutout Dress ($69): This dress is just asking to be worn on date night. Those waist cutouts are oh-so flirty.
23. Op Art Sweater Dress ($36): Sweater dresses can end up looking a little shapeless sometimes, so hats off to Nasty Gal for executing this stunner so well.
24. Body-Conscious Dress in Watermelon Print ($37): It seems like every summer, we all rediscover our love for watermelons. And that includes watermelon grilled cheese bites, watermelon poptails and even watermelon prints.
25. Zebra Print Dress ($60): There just had to be an animal print in this mix. We love the fact that this dress has longer sleeves. That means more zebra stripes!
26. Splash Print Dress ($41): This print falls somewhere between a galaxy print and Van Gogh’s “Starry Night.” It’s simply mesmerizing.
How excited are you to start rocking body-con dresses again? Share your feelings with us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)