Show Off Your Curves In These 26 Totally Stylish BodyCon Dresses
Hesitant to try out a bodycon dress? Don’t be silly, girl! Summer is all about loving your body, regardless of shape or size. Sales of these dresses have skyrocketed in the past few months, proving that this trend is not going anywhere anytime soon. It’s time to embrace your curves and show off that hot bod in one of these 26 killer bodycon dresses.
1. Goldie All Over Lace Dress ($105): This gorgeous dress proves that bodycon dresses can be so much more than just a stretchy cotton dress. That bright shade of blue gives a modern makeover to the traditional lace fabric.
3. Bardot Mini Dress ($42): Off-the-shoulder necklines are making a comeback from the ’80s, and we’re thrilled. That, paired with this light shade of yellow makes this dress perfect to wear on a hot summer day.
7. Cutabout Stripe Bardot Dress ($33): The triangular shape of the stripes creates an awesome slimming effect at the waist of this dress. And that angular neckline? Oh man, we need this now.
9. Sleeveless Dress With Funnel Neck + Peplum ($42): That split peplum is pretty cool, but can we please talk about that amazing funnel neck? We’ve never seen anything quite like it.
12. Striped Knit Dress ($30): This simple striped dress is the best example of a summer staple. You can rock it with a cute red scarf, dress it up with a pair of heels, you name it!
13. Lip Print BodyCon Dress ($29): We’re all for a funky print every now and then. Would this be a little bit too much for an anniversary? Um, absolutely not.
14. So Hood Midi Dress ($48): This dress is incredibly sleek and sexy. Forget Bond girl — this is straight up Double-O Seven.
15. Mini Dress in Geo-Tribal Print ($37): There’s something about this geo-tribal print that’s so warm and fuzzy. Maybe it’s because of its resemblance to a Cosby sweater! We’d definitely recommend saving this one for the wintertime.
16. Dress With Knotted Back ($60): Looking for a way to show a little skin while staying classy? We’ve got your back (hehe)!
17. Sequin Body-Conscious Dress ($33): You know what? All that glitters (and shines!) is gold. These two dresses are downright fabulous.
18. Printed Cut-Out Dress ($40): This dress has so many interesting architectural details, if you will. That criss-cross halter and those fantastic cutouts are only the beginning of what makes this dress stunning.
19. Spot Sweetheart Dress ($48): Polka dots and sweetheart necklines are two timeless trends that will always be very dear to our hearts. This dress basically works for every occasion, from a casual bridal shower to a fancy dinner party.
20. Rib Deep Plunge Dress ($23): Taking fashion risks like sporting a super deep neckline usually end up paying off more often than you’d think. Take the plunge!
21. Endless Rose Cutout Dress ($69): This dress is just asking to be worn on date night. Those waist cutouts are oh-so flirty.
23. Op Art Sweater Dress ($36): Sweater dresses can end up looking a little shapeless sometimes, so hats off to Nasty Gal for executing this stunner so well.
24. Body-Conscious Dress in Watermelon Print ($37): It seems like every summer, we all rediscover our love for watermelons. And that includes watermelon grilled cheese bites, watermelon poptails and even watermelon prints.
25. Zebra Print Dress ($60): There just had to be an animal print in this mix. We love the fact that this dress has longer sleeves. That means more zebra stripes!
26. Splash Print Dress ($41): This print falls somewhere between a galaxy print and Van Gogh’s “Starry Night.” It’s simply mesmerizing.
How excited are you to start rocking body-con dresses again? Share your feelings with us in the comments below!