It’s almost December, and you know what that means — time to bust out the lists and get to shopping, because you have a whole gaggle of random people to shop for. From gag gifts for your friends to gifts for your boss and coworkers, ’tis the season to stock up for every possible occasion, including our very personal fave — white elephant gifts! We’ve found some of the best (and most affordable!) white elephant gifts for anyone in your life, because who doesn’t love tacosaurus socks and dog butt magnets? Nobody, that’s who. Get ready, gifters, because there’s a white elephant in the room, and for once it’s a good thing! :)
1. Glitter Christmas Light Up Flashing LED Sunglasses ($10): What lights up and will instantly turn you into the opposite of the Grinch? These sunglasses, that’s what!
3. The Mountain Fanny Pack Kittens T-Shirt ($19): Kitties AND a fanny pack. All in one shirt!
4. Jamberry Vertical Garden Nail Wraps ($15): Get your Jamberry on with these nail wraps that even Suzie in accounting will go nuts for.
5. Essential Corkscrew Bottle Opener ($14): What better way to say “screw it” and end a long day than with a tasty glass of vino opened with a witty corkscrew?
6. Doggie Style Freaker ($10): This freaker is cool, doggone it! We can’t think of a cozier way to keep our drinks chilled.
7. Pong Head Beer Pong Hat ($18): Wear this and you’ll definitely score points at any party. Just don’t debut it at your office holiday shindig.
8. Dog Butt Magnets ($15): Magnets, in dog butt form. Why not?
9. Hangin’ With the Homies Air Fresheners ($5): Keep things funky with this fresh set of homey air fresheners. Buy them all and settle the East Coast vs. West Coast beef in one magical holiday gift.
10. KTattly Temporary Tattoo Knucks Tattoo Set ($5): Looking to rock a new set of knuckle tats every week? Go temporary and put your fists up.
11. Antler & Co Campfire Cologne ($13): You know how your clothes smell after a weekend of camping? Now you can smell like that ALL the time.
12. Simmons Custom Vinyl Mustache Decals ($8): Excuse me, but I mustache you a question. And that question is, how many do you want?
13. Archie McPhee Horse Head Squirrel Feeder ($15): More horse heads! If you haven’t seen this ridiculous thing going viral, it’s time to get in the know. It’s a squirrel feeder shaped like a horse head, so it looks like the squirrel is a mini-horse when he’s snacking. Amazing.
14. GeekKickz 3D Printed Yoda Buddha ($8): The best white elephant gift, you will have. Most useless gift, it will be.
15. Flashing LED Light Up Cocktail Shaker ($15): Cue Kanye’s “Flashing Lights” and let’s get this happy hour started. Rainbow cocktail not included.
16. DCI Ax Pizza Cutter ($11): Finally, a pizza cutter for the manly man. The question is, can it handle a calzone?
17. JulieAnnArt Light That Sh-t Up Card ($5): ‘Nuff said. Best. gift. ever.
18. Sock It to Me Tacosaurus Knee High Socks ($12): Why get your coworker these random socks? Why not, we ask?
19. Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows ($8): We promise these taste amazing. You’ll never look at marshmallows the same way again.
20. DuoStudio Sweet Tooth Metal Keychain ($12): This has “stocking stuffer for your dentist friend” written all over it. Actually, we want one too.
21. HelloSookieClothing Drake Grey Undies ($12): These are a thing. That is all.
22. Tattly Watch Tattoo Set ($15): Style your wrist with these fun faux watches. Who needs the real thing when the alternative is this cute?
23. WildHearts USA Funny Cat Shirts Tank Top ($16): These tanks are out of control. We would like one right meow.
24. Sriracha 2 Go Original Keychain ($7): Are you that person always asking for a bottle of Sriracha at the table? We feel you. And so does this new company that’s offering keychain-sized Sriracha bottles just for you! At $7 a pop, these empty keychain bottles (you fill ‘em yourself) seem steep, but also terribly handy.
25. Moulin Roty Circus Shadow Puppets ($25): These shadow puppets are kind of everything. They’re perfect for the impromptu puppet show you’ve always dreamed of.
26. Wild and Wolf Happy Jackson Pencil Case ($10): If you want to giggle every time you open your pencil case, then this bag is for you. #pencilswelcome
27. Baking With My Homies Cookie Cutters ($10): After you’re done rolling with your (cookie dough) homies, why not bake with them? SO good.
28. Sock It to Me Women’s Llama Drama Socks ($12): Me llama es Llama Drama. Also you’re gonna want an alternative to those tacosaurus socks.
29. Sizzling Bacon Novelty Exploding Candy ($3): BACON pop rocks are real, and your mind just exploded. #stockingstuffersforthewin
30. Urban Outfitters Bacon Glitter Ornament ($12): There are so many things about this gift that make us smile. Mostly, we just love bacon.
31. Baconshirt Scented T-Shirts ($15): Because one can’t simply eat bacon. One must smell bacon all day.
32. BlueQ Marie Antoilette Lavatory Mist ($12): For the ladies, a scent from French royalty that is truly unforgettable. Trust us — they’re gonna love it.
33. LunarWolfTreats Chocolate Video Game Controller Treats ($9): Remember way back in the day when we made a chocolate iPhone? These are totally its much classier and more official cousins.
34. Cost Plus World Market Flamingo String Lights ($8): There is no rhyme or reason for this gift other than to celebrate the awesomeness that is the flamingo. Flamingos are festive and always ready to party, so this just makes sense.
35. PCA Snifty Pizza Scented Pens ($10): What does a pizza lover keep on their bedside table? A pizza-scented pen, obvs.
36. EatMeJewelry Mac’n’Cheese Stud Earrings ($16): You’re obsessed. We’re obsessed. So just buy them already.
Like what you see? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.