12 Santa-Approved Christmas Cookie Recipes
Although we make cookies year round, there’s no holiday quite like Christmas to give us an excuse to eat 12 different cookies for 12 days. To help you wade through the hundreds of Christmas (and non-Christmas) cookies recipes out there, we’ve rounded up a few recipes that especially inspire our inner baker. After this year’s 12 days of cookies, we might just need to invest in an activity tracker…
2. Ginger Molasses Cookie: No 12 days of cookies would be complete without a spicy, moist gingerbread molasses cookie. (Recipe and photo: Satisfy My Sweet Tooth)
4. Cornmeal, Black Pepper, and Rosemary Butter Cookies: What?! Black pepper cookies? Brilliant! Perfect for someone who likes their sweet treats a little less sweet. (Recipe and photo: Luna Cafe)
7. Chocolate Pretzels: If you’re looking for a more unconventional Christmas cookie, chocolate pretzels are the way to go. Despite its appearance, it still retains a crunchy cookie consistency. (Recipe and photo: The Faux Martha)
9. Vanillekipferl (Vanilla Crescents): Dusted with a layer of confectioner’s powder, these lovely cookies are tasty and would also be a beautiful edible centerpiece. (Recipe and photo: Mowielicious)
11. Mom’s Christmas Cookies: Chocolate chip cookies turn into Christmas chocolate chip cookies when you add some cranberries and walnuts. Simple, but changes the whole cookie. (Recipe and photo: Ketchup to Chutney)
Wow, is anyone else drooling after this roundup?