20 Things You Never Knew About Kim Kardashian West As Told by Kim Herself
Between her show, her apps and her social media accounts, we know a LOT about Kim Kardashian West. Or at least we feel like we do. As a public figure, there’s things that have been dug up about her that she probably wishes we didn’t know (i.e. her rumored relationship struggles with hubby Kanye West) and others she herself has chosen to share — like the uber-intimate details behind her recent Paris robbery, which saw her tied up while nearly nude.
Falling into the latter camp are the 20 facts she shared with the world via her website last night, some of which are downright shocking (e.g. girl’s never had a fudge bar frappuccino before. WUT!). Check out the full list below as written by Kim herself — you just might be surprised (we certainly were!)
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) February 4, 2017
1. “Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.” Awwww, poor Kourt!
2. “I crack my hands every morning.”
3. “I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed three times and it is a skin color and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.”
4. “I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.”
5. “I have six piercings — one belly button, one in right ear, three on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.” Don’t forget about your nails, Kim!
View this post on Instagram
#kim #kimkardashian #kimkardashianwest #kimksnapchat #kimksnapchats #kimkardashiansnapchat #kkw #london #paris #milan #newyork #la #miami #atlanta #kimye #kuwtk #kardashians #lifestyle #style #fashion #blondehair #nailsart #nails #glam #secretproject #beauty
A post shared by Kim Kardashian Snapchats 🍑 (@kimksnapchats) on
6. “I have a freckle on my eyeball.” Wait — is this even possible!?
7. “I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.”
8. “I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese and red velvet.” Well that’s… an interesting assortment?
9. “I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the sh*t out of people.” Lolz.
10. “I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.”
11. “I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.” Hmmm. Filthy’s a bit intense, no?
12. “I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.” Okay, we’re actually really impressed with this one.
13. “I jumped out of a plane sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I’m so afraid of heights.”
14. “I’m secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.” We’re starting to see that for ourselves through this list, Kim!
15. “I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.” True love, right there!
16. “I used to play tennis and went to tennis camps in Ojai with Allison.” (Who’s Allison?)
17. “I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me.” *Tear*
18. “I drove to Arizona to visit Kourtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.”
19. “I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and I never got stung.”
Last but not least? The aforementioned Frappucino debacle:
20. “I’ve never had a cold coffee drink at Starbucks or Coffee Bean.” *Shaking our heads*
Are you surprised by Kim’s revelations? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(h/t Cosmopolitan, photos via Raymond Hall, David Aguilera + Denise Truscello/Getty)