From Golden Globes hair and makeup combos to Oscar-worthy updos, celebs really know how to take their hair game to another level. But no matter how much we love their award-winning ‘dos, it can be hard to replicate those styles when we don’t have a beauty entourage of our own. But with a few tips and tricks, it can be easier than you think to get your own version of those red carpet styles. Whether you have straight, curly or natural hair, there’s an award-season hairdo just for you — all clocking in at five mins or less. So scroll on to check out all eight styles to help bring out your inner lazy celebrity ‘do.
1. Brie Larson: While this Oscar winner has already won us over with her talent, we truly can’t get over the laid-back ease of this ponytail. If you slept in your curls and don’t know what to do with them the following day, opt to tame them by gathering your strands into a low pony and completing the look with a bow. This look is subtle and sweet and a great way to bring out your inner girl next door. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
2. Anna Kendrick: Is there seriously nothing Anna Kendrick can’t do? This girl boss knows how to embrace her natural locks with her effortless no-fuss looks. Copy this ‘do with a 1 1/2-inch curling iron by separating your hair into four sections. Spritz with hairspray, and you’re good to go. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Selena Gomez: This look from the Met Gala is one for the books. While her ensemble was inspired by punk rock artists, her hairdo was simple and chic. Straight-haired girls can replicate this look by pulling their locks into a high pony and hide their hair tie by wrapping an extra strand of hair around it. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
4. Lucy Hale: This PLL actress knows how to embrace bed head out on the red carpet, and we can’t help but swoon. Keep your air-dried hair and take it to a whole other level by pulling half of your locks into a mini bun. Spritz with beach spray to show off your natural texture. (Photo via Jerod Harris/Getty)
5. Rashida Jones: Nothing is more perfect than a simple side braid, right? This less than five-minute ‘do is stunning, yet effortless to recreate. Forgo the frizz-free balm to show off your baby hairs for a child-like style. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. Emma Stone: Simple and clean are the perfect words to describe this A-list actress’s hairstyle. Sleek out your bomb by using a straightening iron and creating a deep part. This look is a must for date night with your new favorite person or a girls’ night out. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
7. Olivia Munn: Olivia’s high pony style is straight-up gorgeous! Whether you have super curly strands or a mane full of waves, show off your natural texture with this fun style. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
8. Kerry Washington: OK, Kerry, you did it again. If you want to replicate this beautiful hairdo, all you need are a few bobby pins and a bit of spray. After you put your hair in a high pony, braid your locks and wrap them around each other. Make it stay put with a few bobby pins and spray, and this style will last you all day long. (Photo via Emma McIntyre/Getty)
For more beauty and style inspo, follow us on Pinterest.