5 More Kickstarter Projects You May Have Missed
As we delve into the world of making on a daily basis, one of our favorite spots to turn to is Kickstarter. Giving folks anywhere a platform to fundraise for the things they’re creating has totally revolutionized the world of creative innovation, from alcohol infusion to solar-charging trees. Here are 5 recent Kickstarter projects that you may have missed.
1. One Second Everyday App: We love when apps make it easier to creatively record our lives. This app came from one man’s quest to capture on second for everyday of his life, starting on his 30th birthday. You can compile each second directly from your camera roll and setup reminders to make sure you capture every day. With multiple timelines, you can do a second everyday of your kids, a second everyday of your cooking, what you wear, etc.
2. Das Horn: Described as the definitive drinking horn, this is definitely a few way to get your booze on. Hang it around your neck for on the go sipping.
3. Phorce, The World’s First Smart Bag: Well… Everpurse might be the first one but this one’s pretty darn smart as well. It lets you charge up to 3 USB devices simultaneously and… wait for it, can charge your MacBook for up to 7 extra hours! What?! Love it.
4. Pocket Monkey: This little gadget is a smartphone kickstand, bottle opener, screw driver, and orange peeler in one! At 1mm thin, it can fit in any wallet and is sure to come in handy, especially if you like your beers with a slice of orange. And, if you’re one of the first 500 backers, you can get it in time for Christmas!
5. Litographs: Literary classics in t-shirt form? Sign us up! This company creates gorgeous screen printed t-shirts and posters out of entire books. For just $10, get your own digital Litograph using any image you like and any text or book you choose. For $25, a poster and for $30 a t-shirt!
What Kickstarter goodness have you stumbled upon recently? Funded anything we should know about? Talk to us in the comments below.