12 Stylish Serving Dishes for All Your Party Needs
With all the gorgeous seasonal recipes and party ideas crowding up your Instagram feed, you practically have no choice but to host a fabulous holiday soiree of your own. Plastic deli trays and chip bags might have cut it in college (you know exactly what we’re talking about), but they really aren’t up to par with your newer, chicer standards. This year, indulge your sophisticated self and invest in a couple serving pieces. We’ve rounded up a few favorites that will make your holiday table much merrier, but are still versatile enough to bust out for your annual springtime fiesta.
1. Tapas Dishes ($58): This set will make your next cocktail party a breeze. Fill them with olives, nuts, dried fruit or your stash of peppermint bark and place them around the room for easy access.
2. Old Dutch International 2qt Copper Mixing Bowl ($35): A solid copper mixing bowl makes a handsome statement in your kitchen and on your serving table.
3. White Marble and Wood Cheese Board ($40): Modern yet graceful, this cheese board strikes a balance between formal and casual. Plus, cheese is appropriate for any occasion.
4. Ceramic Platter ($35): Handmade pottery lends a special touch to any table, and heavy ceramics like this one will last for decades. We love this platter for its gorgeous hue and versatile size; use it for anything from appetizers to birthday cake!
5. Basket Bowl ($45): For a modern spin on the bread basket, check out this glazed ceramic bowl. The clean white pattern makes it a striking piece on its own too.
6. Medium Serving Bowl ($35): Transferring dishes into serve ware makes for a pretty table, but it also creates a mess of dirty dishes. This mixing bowl goes straight from the kitchen to the table, and the sturdy handle and pourer make it convenient for serving.
7. Glass Bowl With Gold Flakes ($36): Artists finish these glass bowls on a wheel, spinning gold flakes into them in random patterns. Every holiday party needs a glamorous dish like this one.
8. Mid-Century Modern Dansk 5 Divider Serving Tray ($48): A divided tray is an entertaining essential, and this vintage-looking one will impress all your cool design-buff friends. Fill it with cheese and crackers or your favorite dip.
9. Alligator Tray With Metal Handles ($30): There’s nothing like walking into a room with a food or cocktail-filled tray. It also makes cleanup a cinch!
10. Ceramic Cake Stand ($55): That show-stopper dessert you worked so hard on deserves a center stage place at the party. This modern cake stand does the trick.
11. Lenox Sculpture 2-Piece Platter Set ($86): Clean white platters are an investment for any home. They go with everything and showcase all your holiday treats in style. You’ll have this set for years to come.
12. Providence Wood Serve Bowl: ($50): If you’re responsible for bringing the salad, consider taking presentation to the next level with this gorgeous Acacia hardwood bowl. It looks equally great filled with chips, pretzels or our personal favorite pick — seasoned popcorn!
13. Ceramic Red Plate Set ($41): These red plates make a pile of holiday cookies extra cheery, but they’re versatile enough to use year-round.
Are you stocked and ready for your next party? Follow us on Pinterest for more tablescape inspo.