For the Love of the Ampersand: 22 Objects for Folks Who Dig the “And” Sign
We may be all about the plus sign around here at Brit + Co., but we know a good ampersand when we see one. Celebrate a month devoted to you and me, she and him, us and them, and the like by giving a hearty hand of applause for the one and only ampersand. Here are 22 ways to show your love of that special symbol that binds :)
1. Ampersand Typography Print ($22): Love seeing all these different ampersands grouped together, and the ombre color move is perfect!
2. Ampersand Crewneck ($62): This pop art style makes for a pretty lovely sweatshirt.
4. Multi-Colored Ampersand Marquee Light ($209): We know a thing or two about a marquee, and dig the multi-colored bulbs on this fancy number.
5. Ampersand Letterpress Necklace ($37): How cool is this? It’s a letterpress block turned into a necklace!
6. Ampersand Cufflinks ($22): Cuff ’em, ladies!
7. Retro Graphic Ampersand Print ($55): This gorgeously graphic print screams ’60s mod style, and looks like something you’d see in the MoMA gift shop.
8. Ampersand Throw Pillow ($20): The curved stripes on this ampersand make our heads turn.
10. Fun & Games Ring ($12): This sweet gold ring would make for a great Valentine’s Day present.
11. Ampersand Coin Purse ($8): Cute, poppy, and the perfect place for all that spare change.
12. White Collage Frame ($90): Though we tend to like creating salon walls from scratch, this pre-fabricated collage frame is actually pretty darn cool.
13. Neon Ampersand Print ($22): This would look right at home at Brit HQ.
14. Blue and White Ampersand Wall Clock ($30): This vintage-inspired design looks like it came straight from a ’70s children’s book.
15. Woodblock Rubber Stamp ($15): Put an ampersand on it.
17. Ampersand Tea Towel ($15): This might be just what the Brit + Co. kitchen ordered! ;)
18. Elephant Ampersand Necklace ($28): A more modern take on the ampersand, this squiggly necklace is made from laser cut acrylic.
19. Ampersand Bottle Opener ($7): Brit Morin (the founder of Brit + Co.) totally gave me one of these for my birthday! #winning
21. Multi-Colored Ampersand iPhone Case ($35): The design of this one mimics the layers you might see in woodgrain, but in many, many colors.
22. Ampersand Table (contact to order): And finally, a table we’ve been swooning over for months. A girl can dream, can’t she?