We don’t know about you, but after putting away our Halloween costumes , we had no idea what to wear for the first of November. Layers? Turtlenecks? Sweaters? We need fall staples , stat. With free shipping and great deals, we usually turn to ASOS when we’re in a pinch for a new heap of layers. Right now they have tons of deals on on-trend items, and although we shouldn’t be surprised, we still can’t get over how affordable their prices are. Here are some of our favorite ASOS picks for $25 or less.
1. ASOS Jersey Pencil Skirt ($16): Tired of wearing denim jeans every day? Looking for a grown-up addition to your closet? So many of our favorite celebs agree the pencil skirt is a versatile addition to your wardrobe.
2. New Look White Work Shirt ($21): Hello, reliable work shirt. Where were you the last time we were scrambling for a work outfit five minutes before leaving to catch the bus?
3. Midi Pencil Skirt Co-ord ($16): Co-ord is essentially the British version of “separates.” Therefore, co-ords have a designated piece, like the bandeau you see pictured with the pencil skirt. We love the idea of layering an oversized pea coat on top and adding some power pumps.
4. Warehouse Flitter Ankle Socks ($9): Because there’s no doubt the socks trend will thrive during the holidays. We’d wear these babies with brown Oxfords for Thanksgiving, maroon kitty heels for Christmas, and black T-straps on New Year’s.
5. Bershka Velvet Bardot Top ($18): Don’t get cold shoulders. This top may go off your shoulders, but velvet has a warming effect to keep you warm and stylin’.
6. Stradivarius Classic Turtleneck Top ($24): Swap out your T-Shirts for turtlenecks.
7. Pieces Tiger Print Square Scarf ($15): A fun accessory can liven up any ensemble that isn’t feeling fall enough for you. This scarf has muted hues that will go with basic fall colors like navy, white, tan, or maroon… but it also has a fierce tiger print. Plus, you can wear a square scarf in so many different ways .
8. Thigh-High Socks ($10): Whether you’re keeping your legs warm in the chilly weather or creating a showstopping outfit with a mini skirt and booties, thigh-high socks are a timeless trend that you need to try out (if you haven’t already).
9. LATCH Pointed Ballet Flats ($23): Wear basic flats with a pencil skirt, a flowy dress, or denim jeans. Anything. Really.
11. High Waisted Leggings ($13): First things first: Leggings are pants. Now that that’s settled, let’s talk about how you can never have too many leggings. A classic black pair like these will come in handy time and time again.
12. Hun, You’re a Boss T-Shirt ($16): A little girl power is never a bad thing. This casual tee is cute, motivational, and totally indicative of the “women supporting women” movement. With the holidays coming up, this would be the perfect gift for the girlboss in your life.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.