15 Pieces from the Ayesha Curry Kitchenware Collection That Will Inspire You to Cook More
If you have a passion for cooking, you need the right tools to make your recipes really stand out. And no one understands your love for food like Food Network star Ayesha Curry. Curry’s show, Ayesha’s Homemade, is the quintessential show to get the very best recipes that will please the whole family, just like her line of kitchenware at Walmart is the quintessential place to get items to make your meals more delicious and your table more beautiful. Take a look at some of these warm pieces that will bring an inviting quality to your home.
1. Ayesha Curry Hard Anodized Aluminum 10-Pc Cookware Set ($140): Home chefs will love this high-quality set of durable hard anodized aluminum pots and pans, which heat up quickly and evenly for even the most complicated recipes.
2. Ayesha Curry Enamel on Steel Bacon Grease Can ($14): Saving your leftover bacon grease is a great way to reduce waste and add extra flavor to dishes. Plus, this vintage-style can looks downright adorable on your kitchen counter, so there’s no need to hide your grease in a cabinet.
3. Ayesha Curry Home Collection Stoneware Rectangular Baker ($24): This rectangular stoneware dish takes your meals straight from the oven to the table in just a few seconds flat, which is ideal for big, busy families.
4. Ayesha Curry Pantryware Parawood Single Cavity Salt Box ($14): Ditch that cardboard salt box and store your most important seasoning in this stylish “place of honor.”
5. Ayesha Curry Stoneware Round Casserole ($30): Your one-pot main dishes don’t need a separate serving dish when you have a Dutch oven that’s this gorgeous.
6. Ayesha Barware Copper Moscow Mule Mugs with Etched Diamond Pattern ($20): Cocktail hour is so much more chic with these Moscow mule mugs with an etched diamond pattern. They can also be used for a number of other wintery libations.
7. Ayesha Curry Spatula Spoonula Set ($10): These spatulas are so pretty, you might want to just keep them on display. But never fear, they’re made with parawood and finished with food-grade mineral oil so they’re functional as well as beautiful.
8. Ayesha Curry Nonstick Bakeware 12-Cup Muffin Pan ($17): This copper pan brings your bakeware up a notch in terms of look and style, but you’ll also notice the diamond-textured interior that provides even baking and browning too.
9. Ayesha Curry Stainless Steel Cookware Set ($132): Durable stainless steel is the way to go for home chefs who want professional tools. This set can go from stove to oven and oven to dishwasher with zero hassle.
10. Ayesha Curry Eco-Friendly Parawood Cooking Tool Set ($25): These parawood spoons and ladles have a simple and functional design for easy cooking. Plus, they’re lovely to look at when you display them on the counter.
11. Ayesha Curry Japanese Steel Cooking Knife Set ($35): This set of three knives made from durable Japanese steel includes a chef’s knife, utility knife, and a paring knife to do all sorts of cuts.
12. Ayesha Curry Home Collection Ceramic Dipping Bowl Set ($10): Dish out salad dressings, dips, or seasonings in these stylish bowls that add a little class to the dining room table.
13. Ayesha Curry Home Collection Ceramic Flavor Bottle ($7): Use this bottle for soy sauce, salad dressing, vinaigrette, or any other pourable flavors for your next dinner party.
14. Ayesha Curry Enamel on Steel Stockpot ($40): Soups, stews, and all-day sauces can simmer all day in this high-quality stockpot that’s also easy on the eyes.
15. Ayesha Curry 12-Piece Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Non-Stick Cookware Set ($140): Porcelain non-stick cookware is the best tool for chefs who want to cook quick and easy recipes without the messy cleanup.
Do you have any recommendations for incredible kitchenware from Walmart? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.