We already knew that models were pros (literally) at strutting their stuff down the catwalk, but it looks as though they’re also pretty great at walking down the aisle. Back in August, Victoria’s Secret model Kate Grigorieva stunned in a dress from David’s Bridal (yes, really) and now the Israeli Sports Illustrated model Bar Refaeli just shared a snap from her wedding and it’s giving us all kinds of bridal inspiration.
The model, television host and actress posted this photo with her now-husband Adi Ezra alongside the caption, “The happiest day of my life! I married my best friend Live, Laugh, Love together forever.” Refaeli’s laid-back dress featuring a subtle train, lace detailing and tassels was designed by the feminine French label Chloé. If you’re wanting to rock something similar to Refaeli’s dress on your wedding day, here are five dresses that offer a similar, boho-inspired style.
1. Daughters of Simone Lu Dress ($2,550): For a little bit more shoulder action, try this Daughters of Simone option that still offers delicate lace detailing and some coverage up top.
2. Grace Loves Lace Hollie Dress ($1,880): Then again, if you’re really into the strappy vibe of Bar’s look, this dress (which also has a secret layer of lace hidden under the skirt) should do the trick.
3. Rue de Seine Seven Gown (Price Upon Request): We’re getting some serious mermaid vibes from this one. Bring in the volume of the skirt a little bit while keeping the intricate detailing and train.
4. Stonefox Bride Farrah Gown ($4,400): If you’re into the relaxed shape of Bar’s dress but want something a little bit more minimal, try this delightfully simple number.
5. Free People Casablanca Halter Gown ($1,190): Strappy, boho-inspired and packed with lace details, this dress kind of has it all.
What’s your dream wedding dress? Tell us all about it in the comments below.
(Photo via @barrefaeli; feature photo via Clemens Bilan/Getty)