5 Best Apps of the Week: An App That Lets You Design Your Own Phone Case + More!
Happy April 2 (btw, did you check out our awesome Pet + Co April Fool’s joke yesterday?)! You’ve got two full days of weekend bliss before Monday, and there’s no time like the present to check out what’s new in the app world. TGI best apps of the week time, amirite? This week, we’ve got a cool new app that will help you tackle investing (because you know that’s been on your to do list, like, forever), an app that makes sharing moments as simple as a tap of your finger and another that will help you create the coolest smartphone case ever. Check out all the goods below!
1. Patternator: Is your iPhone case looking like it needs a refresh? How would you like to design it yourself? Look no further than the Patternator app, which allows you to custom create quirky patterns to your heart’s delight. Then you can print your design on a quality case and have it shipped over. It’s super simple, so get creative!
DL It: Free on iOS
2. Billy: You know all your subscriptions are getting debited from you bank account month after month, but sometimes between Netflix, Spotify and your phone bill, you lose track. Billy is that app that wants to help you stay on top of your budget. The only downside is while tracking the first four subscriptions is free, you pay $0.99 to unlock unlimited tracking subscriptions.
DL It: Free on iOS
3. Stash: We’ve all heard just how important investing is, but admittedly, it’s something we all keep putting off ’til later (though if you’re already on top of it, good on you!). Stash is the user-friendly and super good-lookin’ new app that wants to make investing easier. You can check out suggestions on places to invest based on what you believe in, and keep track of your investments on your Portfolio page. Plus, their Android version launched today, so ch-ch-check it.
4. Tapstack: Tapstack is the sharing app that wants to keep you in the moment. Just open up the camera function in the app, tap your friend’s face and that action will simultaneously snap a pic and send it to them. How simple is that? In case you want to send a video, just hold your finger down and voilà!
5. Tinbox: Donate and support causes you believe in by simply tapping your finger. You can donate a dollar to several charities, and Tinbox’s corporate sponsors will fund the donation. It’s never been easier to do something good.