The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
We’ll be the first to admit that it’s been one hell of a week for our favorite celebs (Taylor Swift + Calvin Harris, we’re lookin’ at you two!). But despite all the breakups, make-ups and *tons* of celebrity drama, we’re focused on staying positive by finding major celeb hair inspo on Insta ;) From freshly cropped cuts to perfect curls, the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week were major.
1. Emma Roberts: Emma’s new ‘do is giving us all kinds of feels. While we are loving her fresh blonde summer cut, we can’t help but wonder what happened to her pretty desert rose hue. Either way, she looks gorgeous!
2. Jenna Dewan: New trend alert: This summer is going to be ALL about the perm! Forget cutting and coloring when it comes to making a major hair change.
3. Shay Mitchell: Shay not only channeled those summertime vacay vibes with the gorgeous glow she’s got going on, but managed to serve up serious hair envy at the same time with that stunning braid. The PLL star took a messy approach to the classic milkmaid style by opting for fishtails instead of the standard braiding technique.
4. Kesha: From last week’s fringe to this week’s new mermaid hue, Kesha is keeping us guessing what dope style she’ll be rocking next. This color is super unique too, with green, purple and gray tones throughout.
5. Victoria Beckham: The hair tuck trend is back! Lazy girls, this news should make you very happy. Victoria’s recent Vogue cover proved that simple hairstyle hacks like this one can be effortlessly chic.
6. Lena Dunham: Lena Dunham pulled off a super edgy look this week. The hilarious TV star sported a faux shaved-side style that didn’t upstage her show-stopping earrings and rosy eye makeup.
7. Gigi Hadid: The ’80s are officially back, according to Gigi. The stunning star is rocking a perm-inspired ‘do and totally killing it — the volume on her hair is insane! That lipstick, those sunnies and the t-shirt pull it all together.
8. Kendall Jenner: Looks like Kendall (on the bottom right) is the latest Kardashian-Jenner family member to rock a shorter cut this summer. While the rest of the family is all about experimenting with their hair, Kendall has been known to keep things simple with her long, dark locks. Maybe next week we’ll see her with rainbow hair!
9. Julianne Hough: Julianne Hough is a lazy girl after our own hearts — just look at that perfect bun! From her sunny blonde color to the softness and shine that’s hard to miss, this look is a 10/10. The best part about a simple style like this is that it takes five minutes to throw together.
10. Jennifer Lopez: Who said a messy bun couldn’t be fancy? J.Lo showed us the perfect way to dress up a typical bun by rocking the casual hairstyle with seriously flawless makeup and stunning earrings. Her hair has a bit of volume at the crown so this look doesn’t fall flat — literally.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.