11 Sites to Score the Best Deals
The Internet is becoming the way we do everything. And we mean everything. From grocery shopping and dating to personal stylists and paying your friend back for brunch (finally), online is the way to do it all and then some. If you’re like us, you love a good sale like no other. We found 11 of the best sites to score the dopest deals around. Free shipping, discounts on the latest in tech… what’s the deal, yo?
1. The Krazy Coupon Lady: This site was created somewhat by accident by two friends who used to email each other great savings they found online. Lucky for us, that mild addiction turned into this popular site. You’ll find great discounts in pretty much every category you can think of.
2. Retail Me Not: This site is what coupon lovers dream of. They have 500,000+ coupons from over 50,000 stores. You can even search by coupon codes. Oh, and they also have an app so you can score discounts wherever you go.
3. Woot!: Every day they feature a different deal, or as Woot! likes to call it, “Today’s Woot!” We love the clean, easy-to-navigate layout, which makes it super easy for us to score affordable shoes, home goods, tech and more. Who’s with us?
4. Shop at Home: With over 94 million (that’s right, million) members signed up for their Cash Back Rewards account, this site puts money right back in your pocket. Want to save moolah on your next grocery shopping trip? Coming right up. Waiting for those pair of jeans to go on sale? It’s all yours. Plus, you could score up to 30% cash back on every dollar. It’s almost like you *have* to go shopping.
5. Free Shipping: The name of this site says it all. Ever try to search for those pesky and elusive promo codes? Well, this site does all the work for you. Paying for shipping is so last year. Now you’re free to do whatever you want.
6. Slickdeals: Ever wonder if you’re truly getting a good deal or just a meh deal? This site will tell you. It gives each featured deal a rating score from fellow users, along with having them vote to decide whether or not to feature that deal again in the future. They’re definitely looking out for you and your wallet.
7. Zulily: We just might be addicted to Zulily. There, we said it. This is your go-to spot for clothing and accessories for the entire family. Search by size, category or deals that are ending soon. We dare you to go here and not spend your entire paycheck. Good luck with that.
8. Money Saving Mom: When you’re a mom, you’re beyond busy. Let this site do all the research for you while you’re busy with the kiddos. Not only does it have great savings and coupons, but it also features articles on personal financing and more. Go, mama.
9. Tech Bargains: Let’s face it: Scoring the latest in tech can put a big ol’ dent in that wallet of yours. Before you make another purchase, check out this site for deals upon deals upon deals. With a tagline that promises to be “the site retailers hope you don’t discover,” you know it’s gonna be good.
10. DealNews: This site takes savings seriously. A team of experts vet each and every item featured on their site. After all, not all deals are created equal. You can be 100% positive that you’re getting the best of what’s out there when you hit up this site.
11. She Saved…: This is not your average coupon site. It not only gives you deals on food, travel and clothing, but it also features articles that teach you how to make tasty food, drinks and everything else under the sun. Talk about one-stop shopping.
Where do you go for the best deals online? Tell us in the comments below.
Pocket doors are so delightful in and of themselves. They appear when you need them, get tucked away when you don't, and make it easy to define rooms while keeping an open floor plan. Add to the pocket door a joyful patterned wallpaper surprise, and you will be sent right into fits of visual jubilation! Or something ;) Today we're sharing two simple and impactful pocket door makeovers that zhuzh up your space in a jiffy.
Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and proud owner of several pocket doors! When I moved into my first real grown-up house a couple years ago, I knew I wanted to incorporate wallpaper so reached out to our friends at Chasing Paper to see how we might collaborate. It felt like a total lightbulb moment when I realized I could create a surprise pop of pattern on a couple sets of pocket doors.
Not only is it a whimsical way to bring color into a space, but the doors double as picture-perfect backdrops for all your SFH (selfies from home, obvs).
A few pro tips about install:
- Removable wallpaper is miraculously forgiving! You can take it on and off multiple times without it losing integrity (or mucking up your surface).
- I ordered this adhesive wallpaper installation kit with a squeegee and xacto knife and it worked super well. I also recommend a sharp pair of scissors for cutting longer lines.
- This is a two-person job! Get a friend, put on a playlist, and get ready to bond.
- Wild, organic patterns like Tally are great because it's challenging to spot any imperfections in pattern alignment; keep pattern choice in mind if you've got a lot of corners to match up. More geometric patterns and larger shapes leave less room for error (but are awesome in their own right!).
BATHROOM POCKET DOORS
In our primary bathroom, we chose the wallpaper pattern Tally, designed by Kelly Ventura, in White and Navy. In our space, the navy reads as a soft black, which is perfect for the space. It's easy to combine an ever-rotating collection of linens with the Tally pattern.
I love how the white trim becomes the perfect frame around this pocket door piece of art.
My favorite moment in this space is the fact that you actually get a third pop of pattern thanks to our serendipitously placed mirror!
And yes, this one works pretty darn well as a backdrop too ;)
LIVING ROOM DOUBLE DOORS
This set of doors is definitely a focal point of our home. It separates our living room from our primary bedroom which opens onto our backyard. The doors are pretty much always open, but when they're closed we wanted to evoke a fun, nature-inspired vibe. With that in mind, we selected the Lines and Moons pattern by Thimblepress in Green and Brown.
Earth mama vibes up in here! I love how the shapes and colors echo the ferns you see through the windows and the acorn wood details throughout the house.
Love this pattern moment, and xacto-ing out the door handle is def on the oddly satisfying DIY list.
For a pattern lover like me, I love that now I have this instant photo backdrop!
Thanks to Chasing Paper for providing these rolls of pure pattern amazingness. Head to chasingpaper.com to find our own favorites and start adding patterns to your home!
(Wallpaper wingwoman: Kayla Haykin; Photography: Kurt Andre)