Get ready for the cuteness overload that baker Elise Strachan is serving up. Strachan specializes in whipping together whimsical, easy-to-follow baking tutorials for her YouTube channel, My Cupcake Addiction. Aspiring bakers, grab some tips and get ready to wow your friends, because they’re never going to believe you made these on your own. Fair warning: These tutorials may cause slight obsessions with rainbows, sprinkles and Nutella.
1. Rainbow Unicorn Cookies That Poop Star Sprinkles: Imagine your friends shaking a rainbow of “poop” sprinkles out of a unicorn. Yup, you’d be the coolest
baker person fo’ sure. We’re going to do you a solid and show you where to grab a unicorn cookie cutter just like the one Elise uses in the video.
2. Ferrero Nutella Milkshakes in Edible Cups: We’re sorry, did you need to read more than Ferrero and Nutella? You are playing this video already, right?
4. Popsicle Cake Pops: Nothing personal, popsicle, but frozen ice is overrated. We want these at our next bbq stat.
5. Rainbow Polka Dot Cake: A surprise inside a sprinkle cake? No need to take the party outside, ’cause inside, there’s a rave going on.
6. The Pacman Oreo: All your gamer friends are going to lose it over this adorable and oh-so-edible duo.
7. Jelly Donut Cupcakes and Cinnamon Spice Cake Recipe: These are so Homer Simpson. We’re not sure what our favorite part is, so we’ll have to sample one… or four… before we make up our minds.
8. Pouring Milk Gravity Defying Illusion Cake: Yup, we’ve dutifully watched, studied and planned this treat for our next free weekend.
9. Social Media for Breakfast: Come on, we all know social media is the breakfast of champions.
10. The Jelly Belly Cake: You’ll have to scrape your guests off the ceiling after serving up this mind-blowing, sugar-high-inducing cake.
Tell us in the comments below which one gets your sweet tooth going.(Videos via My Cupcake Addiction)