11 Ways to Add a Little Summer to Your Home During the Winter
It’s that time of year again. There’s a little coolness in the air, the sun is setting earlier, jackets and layers are coming out and scarves and boots are becoming closet staples. As the temperatures keep dropping, we’ll all surely be spending much more time indoors. Which can get to be a little depressing at times, right?
We’ve rounded up a few items from the Brit + Co Shop that’ll surely bring a bit of sunshine and greenery into your life as we all battle those cold-weather blues. We’ve got wall art, houseplants, planters, lamps, and woodsy scents to help bring the great outdoors in.
1. Orange Sun Print ($35): Can we just skip winter and go straight to spring? Add a touch of sunshine to your walls as a reminder for those warmer, brighter days ahead.
2. Succulent Gardening Class ($19): Learn how to make a sustainable succulent garden with our new online class. After just 32 minutes, you’ll know how to create a succulent garden box for the home.
3. Striped Hanging Planter ($44): For a touch of greenery around the house, make sure to stock up on household plants and add them to hanging planters.
4. Design Milk Leather Lamp Kit ($39): Brighten up your space by adding a little more light into those darker nooks. We think a few handmade pendent lamps will do the trick.
5. Evergreen Trees Decorative Decal Set ($45): Looking to change up your walls this winter? You can easily bring the great outdoors in by adding a tree-inspired accent wall with this evergreen tree decal set.
6. Garden Jars Self-Watering Herb Kit ($20): Colder weather means more time staying in and cooking dinner at home. So why not scoop up these self-watering herb jars to keep right in the kitchen? Pssh, who needs a garden? ;)
7. Cedar + Sage Scented Candle ($28): Bring the woodlands indoors by stocking up on this cedar-scented candle. Trust us, it smells amazing.
8. Winter Evergreen Trees ($57): A little nervous about your green thumb? No worries! Just bring in a set of these evergreen trees. Plus, they’re perfect for holiday decor.
9. Farm-Fresh Succulent With Pot ($24): Add succulent plants into your home by stocking up on a few of these kits. It comes with everything you need to make a potted succulent.
10. Green Leaf Removable Wallpaper ($35): Do you really want to add a punch a green to your home this season? This lovely green leaf removeable wallpaper might be your best bet.
11. Large Cork Planter ($60): This hand-turned cork planter is a great, natural way to show off easy, no-fuss desert plants like succulents and cacti.
How are you planning on bringing a little sunshine or greenery into the home? Chat with us in the comments section below.