18 Ways to Decorate Your Kitchen on a Budget
When it comes to decorating our home on a budget, we’re always up for the challenge. First we tackled the living room, then we took on the bedroom and now we’re moving on to the kitchen. Whether your style is sophisticated and chic or cozy and rustic, we can guarantee you’ll be able to pull off any look on a budget. To help you get started, check out our favorite picks for the kitchen, all ringing it at under $50.
3. Tea Towel ($5): Speaking of tea towels, we love these charming ones that call it like it is. We do cooking, you do dishes.
4. Garden in a Can ($10): That’s right, you can grow produce in a can. Choose from chili peppers, mint, basil or tomatoes and enjoy fresh herbs and veggies straight from your kitchen counter.
5. Monogram Mug ($8): Probably one of the most popular coffee vessels on the blogosphere, this Anthro mug is a must for any kitchen. Whether you sip coffee or tea or use it as a vase for spring flowers, it’s sure to look chic.
6. Stone Canisters ($10): Bring a little color and function to your kitchen with these brightly hued stone containers. They’re perfect for storing tea, coffee, whatever!
7. Paint Chip Placemats ($22): Make mealtime or dinner parties feel fun and festive with these colorful, paint chip-inspired placemats.
8. Candy Rock Cupcake Platter ($22): We couldn’t think of a sweeter way to showcase a decadent dessert. Sorry, cupcake not included ;)
9. Threshold Chalkboard Canister ($12-$18): These gold and white canisters will make any kitchen feel chic. They also provide easy organization with chalkboard labels.
10. Painted Amaryllis Butter Dish ($16): Add a cheerful touch to any tablescape or countertop with this pretty, floral-patterned butter dish.
11. Corner Tea Towel ($24): Who could forget this classic line from Dirty Dancing? Keep it current with a modern printed tea towel.
12. Threshold Steel Food Storage Bowl ($13): This gorgeous geometric bowl is perfect for keeping fresh fruit handy for breakfast on the go or snacking throughout the day.
14. Das Bier Print ($45): Up your beer knowledge with this informative poster, complete with descriptions of history and flavor. Plus, the poster shows each beer in its proper glassware so you can serve them up right at your next party.
15. RASKOG Utility Cart ($30): This has to be one of our favorite pieces from IKEA because of its versatility and price. Whether you use it for extra storage in the kitchen or as a makeshift bar cart, the RASKOG cart is a must-have.
16. 4040 Locust Wire Kitchen Storage Rack ($39): Counters can easily get cluttered, so look to the walls for storage. Keep small jars corralled and organized in this industrial spice rack.
17. Kitchen Quick Chart ($27): Ever wondered how many tablespoons are in a cup? Wonder no more — this quick kitchen cheat sheet is here to help.
18. Austin Color Block Magnet Set ($34): With these color block magnets your fridge will get just the artsy update it needs.
How do you decorate on a budget? What are your favorite ways to decorate the kitchen? Chat with us in the comments!