40 Bedroom Pieces Under $100
Bedroom makeovers can be intimidating. Eyes widen and heads shake at the prices of bedroom sets. Luckily, the age of mismatched furniture is upon us, and we can now create a collection of complementing wood, metal, color and pattern into a personal paradise without spending a fortune. Check out these 40 bedroom pieces under $100 to get your bedroom redesign restarted.
7. Over-the-Door Vanity Station ($89): Don’t forget to add a place in your room to put on your lipstick. This over-the-door mirror makes the perfect out of the way spot to store makeup and apply it, too.
8. Sheer Cotton Bed Canopy ($99): We won’t blame you if you’d rather curl up under a romantic canopy with a good book all day than do anything else in the whole entire world.
11. Romantic Floral Scarf Duvet Cover ($79): The painted flowers on this duvet are sure to make a statement in your bedroom and possibly make you feel like a Disney princess.
13. Aneboda Wardrobe ($99): Some of us aren’t lucky enough to have a bedroom closet, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t store our clothes in style. Give those blouses a home in this clean white wardrobe.
14. Oh Chair Rainbow Splatter ($60): Let us know if you figure out how to DIY this guy.
23. Industrial Task Table Lamp ($50): More and more often, these classic desk lamps are showing up on bedside tables. It makes sense, though, that you’d want your light on your book and not your sleeping partner.
25. Cookie Collection Nightstand ($91): Simple is as simple does, and boy does it do it good.
34. Lack Side Table ($10): You just can’t beat the price and opportunity of this side table. Whether using the original or hacking your own piece, it will gladly accommodate your books and earrings at night.
What is your favorite bedroom piece? Would you rather buy or DIY your bedroom pieces? Tell us below!