Craving some bright sunshine and pretty pastels? H&M has pulled together a fabulous collection for their spring and summer home collection. With a modern, natural vibe and lots of romantic touches, there’s something here for everyone, especially if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to revamp your home on a budget. Featuring metallic accents, clean geometric patterns and soft pastels, these 20 pieces will bring some stylish spring color to your home.
1. Bubble Glass Vase ($13): Available in white, seafoam green and soft lilac, these antique-inspired bubble vases are perfect for holding your flower arranging adventures (yes, we have a class for that).
2. Love Cushion Cover ($10): Bring some cheery florals into your living room with this typography throw pillow.
3. Heart Text Pillow ($6): Show your couch some love with a heart pillow. We also suspect it would be easy to DIY those colorful stools.
4. Tea Towel ($5): Add some bold color to your kitchen and show off your love of animals with these funky tea towels.
5. Animal Love Pillow ($10): Whether you’re trying to perk up a neutral couch or want to add some character to the bedroom, these colorful pillows are guaranteed to make you smile.
6. Cactus Container ($10): Can’t keep a plant alive to save your life? This little cactus will stay green and keep your trinkets organized.
7. Duvet Cover Set ($30): Bright and refreshing like a sunny spring day, a pop of yellow in the bedroom is always the right choice.
8. Glass Vase ($6): Dress up your coffee table with a pretty vignette of pastel vases and colorful trays.
9. Color Block Cushion ($18): We’ll never say no to anything color blocked.
10. Mini Vase ($6): Perfect for mini flower arrangements or a coffee table vignette, these frosted glass vases are available in white, blue and olive green.
11. Linen Cushion Cover ($18): Soft pink blankets and a rustic linen throw pillow make this reading nook incredibly cozy and inviting.
12. Copper Container ($13): If you’re wanting to up your plant game, these copper pots are sure to impress.
13. Metal Container ($13): Perfect as a vase or a pot, these patterned containers are just the thing for a botanical bedroom.
14. Gold Candlesticks ($10): The metallic home decor trend is still going strong, and these modern candle holders are the perfect way to bring in some new accessories.
15. Fleur Cushion ($6): Soft and feminine, this white cushion would look great on a colorful couch or in mixed in with neutral Scandinavian decor.
16. Glass Pitcher ($18): Warm weather means more entertaining, and this ruffled pitcher is ideal for a sweet spring dinner party.
17. Ceramic Bowls ($13): Looking a bit like the inside of a seashell or ruffled petals, these mint and white bowls set the mood for a soft pastel dinner table.
18. Storage Box ($10): Organization is always more fun when it’s colorful, don’t you think? Use these for storing craft supplies or put them in the nursery to keep diapers stylishly hidden.
19. Copper Candles ($6): Style a glam bedside table with a collection of scented candles and copper candle holders.
20. Metal Wire Basket ($13): Use these copper baskets for storing anything from towels in the bathroom to a gift basket in the guest room filled with treats, toiletries and linens.