You’ve heard it before, and you’re about to hear it again: Copper is the new black when it comes to home decor. Whether you are remodeling your kitchen or just need some accents around the house, copper will add that perfect elegance. Copper has been around for a long time and is here to stay. So let’s embrace it and grab some copper items to make your home as shiny as a penny.
1. Mini Planters: Spring has us a little plant crazy, and if you’re about to jump on planting that indoor garden, then you’re going to want to give that greenery a home as lovely as one of these. (via Poppytalk)
2. Coat Rack: “May I take your coat?” Oh yes you can, you handsome devil you. (via Weekday Carnival)
3. Penny Eat Sign: Though we don’t usually need any encouragement when it comes to chomping away, this project will finally give pennies a purpose in life. (via With Love From Abby)
4. Penny Backsplash: Find a penny and pick it up, because you are going to need a lot of pennies for this project. This looks like one lucky backsplash to us! (via Inthralld)
5. Tea Kettle ($69): Start your day off right and brew your tea in style. Why don’t you make yourself a tea latte while you’re at it?
6. Contemporary Indoor Garden: Remember the other day when we made those pretty awesome hanging planters out of straws? Impressive, we know. Equally impressive is this tutorial that gives your new plants a place to hang out. (via Eclectic Trends)
7. KitchenAid Mixer ($507): There is a rainbow of kitchen colors, but we can’t help but want the shiniest one of all. Cake batter must taste better when it pours out of this beauty.
8. Tripod Floor Lamp: Forget Ikea hacks. Design Within Reach hacks are where it’s at and here’s one just for you! (via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
9. Chateau Cuisiniere ($50,000): You might have toppled over after looking at that price. But get back up! This oven is screaming for you to bake some country-style cooking!
10. Pots and Pans: Fun fact: Copper is known for its bacteria-killing properties. Sounds like a good cooking tool to us. (via BHG)
11. DIY Copper Ladder Storage: And if you need a matching place to hang those pots, a sturdy ladder ought to do the trick and display those shiny tools with panache. (via Monster Circus)
12. Vintage Canisters: We wouldn’t mind scooping our flour and sugar out of these canisters. The contrasting brass labels are a-okay with us too. (via Etsy)
13. Marble Tray: A marble and copper serving tray? You really are one classy hostess aren’t you? (via Almost Makes Perfect)
14. DIY Copper Leaf Lamps: We wish the image quality was loads better, but this was a must include. We knew that gold leaf makes every DIY project better, but copper leaf? Excuse us while we start crafting. (via Daily Fix)
15. Copper and Concrete Light: You can do this all by yourself. And you know you want to. (via Brit + Co.)
16. Copper Pipe Wall Hanging: This is a such an awesome mashup of textures. And you know how much we love a good textile wall hanging when we see one. (via A Beautiful Mess)
17. Sun + Glory Foreigner ($68): Don’t have the strength and energy for a DIY project this week? We get it. It happens. Luckily you can buy this one. And if you want, you can even tell your friends that you made it. We’ll keep our mouths shut.
18. Bath Tub: Grab a fashion magazine and a glass of champagne because bath time just got stylish. (via Anya Adores)
19. Copper Pipe Wall Sconce: Is it kind of dark in this bathroom or is it just us? Wall scones to the rescue! (via Camille Styles)
20. Toilet Paper Holder: Might as well have something pretty to look at when you’re on the loo. This copper-piping toilet-paper holder will do! (via This Old House)
21. Salt + Pepper Shakers: Short on time and cash? These can be a part of your home in under five minutes flat and on the cheap! (via Brit + Co.)
22. Beaker Vase: The best thing to ever come out of chemistry class. (via A Merry Mishap)
23. Copper + Yarn Wall Hanging: If you didn’t like the previous two options, maybe this one will tickle your fancy? (via Design Love Fest)
How will you style your home with copper? Let us know in the comments below!