15 Fabulous Celebrity Hairstyles from Instagram This Week
Do you want the good news or the bad news? The good news is that, as Halloween approaches, celebrities are upping the ante with eye-catching hair game that is simply to die for. They’re keeping us on our toes with DIY-worthy hair, some of which will be the perfect addition to our costumes this year. The bad news is that the dramz in Hollywood has totally continued with Trump’s latest scandal and that social media void left by Kim Kardashian’s absence (feel better, Kim!). And so we turn to the world of celebrity hair to keep us steady and sane. If you’re with us and are not down for any stress-induced grays (grombre is okay, of course), then grab a pen and take notes on these drool-worthy celebrity hairstyles. Enjoy this much-needed pick-me-up in the form of fabulous hair and unbeatable fall style.
1. Rihanna: Rihanna first debuted this hot AF look last week and has posted plenty of selfies to commemorate it. Feast your eyes before she changes it up again, ’cause Bad Gal RiRi has never looked so fierce.
2. Kylie Jenner: A week in celebrity hair without Kylie would be like PB without the J, ’cause nothing gets our girl Kylie to werk like a fab hair selfie. Her grunge-inspired look with those wavy rose gold locks is our favorite to date, and we’re majorly digging that fall-ready color palette.
3. Jaden Smith: This aahmazing look of Jaden Smith’s gave the reign of King Kylie a real run for its money this week. Jaden’s wild child ‘do screams IDGAF, and we’re obsessing over the artsy vibes of this super cool snap. Beauty lovers, the consensus is in: Let’s get creative with our hair this year.
4. Nicki Minaj: Nicki seriously WOWed us with this shot of her oversized braided bun. Ditching her eye-popping hairstyles, she opted instead for this larger-than-life updo for an ultra-glam look that slays.
5. Hailey Baldwin: It-girl Hailey Baldwin snapped the kind of au naturale selfie so many celebs are posting these days. With her strands uncombed and a makeup-free face, she still exudes fashion-forward vibes. Over-the-knee boots and a center-parted grown-out lob FTW.
6. Lily Aldridge: Our official hair crush of the week is looking smokin’ hot while still in her bathrobe (in other words, she’s slaying and her hair isn’t even done yet). We’ve spotted celebs rocking the still-wet hairstyle trend both on and off the red carpet, but Lily owned the look in this picture of selfie perfection. *Praise Hands Emoji*
7. Lea Michele: Lea Michele looks right at home on that sandy beach in her on-trend oversized sweater and those gorg side-parted mermaid-worthy waves. If you’re dressing up as a mermaid for Halloween this year, meet your muse. Way to slay, Lea.
8. Hailee Steinfeld: Eee! We’re super duper excited about this ultra-hot snap from Hailee’s Instagram. Center parts are all the rage RN, and we’re in love with the look she’s rocking. The super straight, super long, center-parted low ponytail might just be the hottest and simplest hair trend to hack.
9. Eva Longoria: Um, we just became enamored with Eva Longoria all over again. Not only is her perfectly curled long lob styled to perfection, but this #winegoals photo was posted at, like, 3pm! How much fun is our girl Eva? She’s our newest celebrity BFF crush.
10. Leona Lewis: It might be fall, but Leona looks just like a tropical vacation with those messy blonde curls and that gorgeous purple flower. Forget festival style — we’re all about this island getaway look. Now if only we could all be so photogenic…
View this post on Instagram
My partnership with @allstatefnd #PurplePurse is very meaningful to me. And important. We are working to transform the lives of women. Through fundraising and consciousness raising and financial empowerment. Please support #PurplePurse and give to the Challenge to get a chance to win a Purple Purse inspired by me! Happy #NationalHandbagDay! bit.ly/Purple16 #Kerry4PurplePurse
A post shared by Kerry Washington (@kerrywashington) on
11. Kerry Washington: How adorable is Kerry Washington’s double bun ‘do? She might be as suave as they come when she plays Olivia Pope on Scandal, but we think Kerry would be so much fun IRL.
12. Chloe Grace Moretz: Haute. Couture. ‘Nuff said. Chloe’s soft, wavy, side-parted updo pulls off chic but still shows some sass. We love the look of that face-framing textured peekaboo strand — and paired with that outfit? So haute.
13. Tia Mowry: Meet our Halloween-loving celebrity soulmate, all costumed up and ready to feast on some brains. Her hairstyle is the very picture of undead chic: the bottom half sleek as can be, with a mess of lace and teased-texture galore on top. Come to think of it, she might’ve just redefined the pretty zombie look.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Emma Roberts (@emmaroberts) on
14. Emma Roberts: From the Instagram of the Scream Queen herself, check out this stunning look on Emma Roberts. With the chilly vibes of her cool complexion and those icy blonde locks, she could totally pass as Elsa from Frozen IRL.
15. Avril Lavigne: Avril Lavigne takes us way back with this long, wavy hairstyle and trendy center part. Long locks are a must to keep you warm in the months to come, and we totally get her preference for this classic femme look. After all, hair trends can get so complicated.
What were your favorite looks in celebrity hair last week? Let us know on Instagram @BritandCo!