From Drake lovin’ on Rihanna (OMG!) to Kanye being Kanye to Beyoncé’s epic performance, 2016’s VMAs didn’t disappoint. The VMAs hit us with some stellar water cooler topics, but the awards show truly came through on some next-level hair. No need to call Becky with the good hair. On and off the red carpet, we’ve got you covered with the hottest celeb hairstyles on Instagram this week.
1. Rita Ora: Rita Ora’s Tonight Show appearance look reminds us a lot of a mix between an Old Hollywood style and beachy waves — either way, we dig it. While everyone seems to be donning a middle part, Rita is switching it up with a deep side. To get the look, pin back one side of your hair for instant glam.
2. Dinah Jane: Fifth Harmony member Dinah slayed on the VMA red carpet while debuting a new look. She took us all by surprise when she showed up sporting thick, blunt bangs and a blonder color. If blunt cuts are back in style, we won’t fight it.
3. Camila Cabello: The Fifth Harmony singer wore one of our favorite red carpet looks of the moment: the long ponytail. Instead of opting for the slicked-back look, she set hers apart by leaving her middle-parted bangs out and on display.
4. Holland Roden: It’s all in the details. Actress Holland Roden turned the glam up a notch on her all-white outfit by adding gold glitter to the roots of her slicked-down middle part. Now that’s thinking outside the box.
5. Kim Kardashian: Kim K’s “wet beachy glam” look was everything. We love that she went for something less polished than usual and still managed to look like she was attending an awards show. This is a look we need to try.
6. Simone Biles: The Final Five member has stolen our hearts with her major gymnastic skills, bubbly personality and Zac Efron crush (#Zimone). Her relaxed, wavy ‘do is a perfect everyday look that can easily be transformed for a more dressy occasion.
7. Nicki Minaj: Every time Nicki and Ariana collaborate, magic happens. Don’t lie — we know you loved “Bang Bang.” While promoting their new song “Side to Side,” Ms. Minaj took to Instagram to post a snap with some pink tips. For those who want to try a bold color but are too afraid, follow Nicki’s lead and dye the underside first.
8. Alicia Keys: Singer Alicia Keys has been making all of her appearances sans makeup and is embracing a more natural lifestyle. Her slicked-back bun makes for a casual glam award show style. Between Jayden’s braids and Alicia’s updo, this picture is natural hair goals.
9. Miley Cyrus: Miley’s hair is finally starting to grow back from her bold cut in 2013, and we’re waiting eagerly to see what styles she’ll dare to try out next. Her pink and blonde The Voice ensemble seems to be giving us a sneak peek of a look that is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.
10. Beyoncé: We all know Beyoncé pretty much won the entire VMAs with her absolutely amazing performance. Her braided half-up ‘do and feathered dress were only fit for the queen that she is.
Want more fashion inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!