Summer 2017’s Best Celeb Makeup Collaborations You Need to Get Your Hands On
We love hearing celebs’ best beauty tips, and we naturally jump at the chance to nab a few products that they’ve created, used, and loved. This season, Hollywood’s finest have released makeup collaborations that contain completely new shades that are perfect for summer. Scroll down to see which A-list beauty collabs we want to score before fall arrives.
1. BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face Palette ($46): Containing three new shades and one current BECCA hue that Teigen uses and loves, these deliver a warm-weather glow.
2. Colourpop x Karrueche Tran KaePop Collection ($30): Four eyeshadows, three lip colors, three lip pencils, and three complexion products make up this Karrueche Tran x Colourpop that has everything you need to kick it Hollywood style.
3. OFRA x Kim Thai Wanderlush ($30): Not very often do you see celebrities teaming up with brands to create skincare products, but when they do, it blows. Up. YouTube beauty guru Kim Thai worked with OFRA Cosmetics to develop this smooth, lightweight moisturizer.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit ($40): Everyone loves a good highlighter (or six) — especially when popular YouTuber Nicole Guerriero curates the shades. These luminous powders can be used separately or blended together to create an instant, intense glow anywhere you apply them.
5. BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette ($23): Containing everything you need for the perfect makeup look from highlighters to eyeshadows, this limited-edition buy is a must-have for any gal who loves YouTube makeup tutorials.
6. Balmain x L’Oreaal Paris (Coming September 2017): Though this collaboration is not available just yet, it’s just too good not to mention. Balmain creative director Oliver Rousteing collaborated with L’Oreal Paris to make a luxurious 12-shade lipstick line that will be sold in drugstores.
Tweet us your favorite celebrity makeup collabs @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.