18 Chic Ways to Style Overalls This Season
Just when you thought that you left denim overalls behind in your recess days, they suddenly make a major comeback. Yup, you heard right, overalls are considered cool again. Don’t fret, you’re not late to the overalls party. Bloggers, celebs and fashionistas alike are giving this fashion do a test run and the results (or shall we say outfits?) are so major. To ensure that you’re not going in this alone, we’ve rounded up 18 killer looks that will bring forth serious overalls envy. Go!
4. The OP Way: Big shocker — Olivia Palermo *effortlessly* throws on black overalls and the result is nothing short of perfection. In all fairness though, it doesn’t hurt that she has her dapper hubby by her side as major arm candy. (via Who What Wear)
5. City Dungarees: When the weather is frightful, you’ll have the perfect excuse to cozy up to your fave turtleneck sweater and overalls. For maximum perfection, don’t hesitate to step into a pair of smoking slippers. (via We Wore What)
13. Delightfully Casual: It’s official — our new favorite combo consists of sneakers and overalls. We dare you to try this look — leather moto jacket and all — before a serious case of FOMO sets in. Capiche? (via We Wore What)
15. Striped Overalls: Julie Sarinana of Sincerely Jules doesn’t disappoint with her Insta-approved ensemble. Her effortless striped overalls paired with a slouchy blazer and tee have off-duty chic written all over them. (via Sincerely Jules)
18. Sparkling Overalls: Forget sequined minis, this holiday season we’ve only got eyes for sequined overalls. Speaking of which, we can’t get over how utterly amazing this pair looks styled with a pink overcoat and retro shades. (via Natalie Off Duty)
Yay or nay to overalls? How will you be styling yours this fall? Tell us in the comments below!