18 Chic Ways to Style Overalls This Season
Just when you thought that you left denim overalls behind in your recess days, they suddenly make a major comeback. Yup, you heard right, overalls are considered cool again. Don’t fret, you’re not late to the overalls party. Bloggers, celebs and fashionistas alike are giving this fashion do a test run and the results (or shall we say outfits?) are so major. To ensure that you’re not going in this alone, we’ve rounded up 18 killer looks that will bring forth serious overalls envy. Go!
4. The OP Way: Big shocker — Olivia Palermo *effortlessly* throws on black overalls and the result is nothing short of perfection. In all fairness though, it doesn’t hurt that she has her dapper hubby by her side as major arm candy. (via Who What Wear)
5. City Dungarees: When the weather is frightful, you’ll have the perfect excuse to cozy up to your fave turtleneck sweater and overalls. For maximum perfection, don’t hesitate to step into a pair of smoking slippers. (via We Wore What)
13. Delightfully Casual: It’s official — our new favorite combo consists of sneakers and overalls. We dare you to try this look — leather moto jacket and all — before a serious case of FOMO sets in. Capiche? (via We Wore What)
15. Striped Overalls: Julie Sarinana of Sincerely Jules doesn’t disappoint with her Insta-approved ensemble. Her effortless striped overalls paired with a slouchy blazer and tee have off-duty chic written all over them. (via Sincerely Jules)
18. Sparkling Overalls: Forget sequined minis, this holiday season we’ve only got eyes for sequined overalls. Speaking of which, we can’t get over how utterly amazing this pair looks styled with a pink overcoat and retro shades. (via Natalie Off Duty)
Yay or nay to overalls? How will you be styling yours this fall? Tell us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)