Travel in Style With These 22 Blogger-Approved Looks
So you wanna be a chic tourist? Don’t we all?! Since packing the entire contents of your wardrobe into one itsy bitsy suitcase isn’t humanly possible (we wish!), you’re going to have to rely on your master coordinating skills to churn out outfits on the daily. Between meandering along cobblestone streets and going for late-night gelato runs, we’ve got you covered with 22 standout blogger inspired looks. Au revoir!
1. Prints: Folks, here’s proof that wearing lots of color pays off. Never have we laid eyes upon a dress this rad. The juxtaposition of bright yellow and cerulean blue, the prim-and-proper collar. Do you see what we’re seeing?! Your trip photos are going to be magazine-worthy. (via Lovely Pepa)
3. World-Class Traveler: If you’re anything like Aimee Song, blogger behind Song of Style, then you never know who might be waiting to snap your #ootd. Cue impeccable leopard print coat, sequin tee and sky-high booties. (via Song of Style)
4. All-Around Fashion Gal: A trusty scarf that can be tied a handful of ways will be your secret to pulling off an outfit that screams, “Oh, this old thing? I just effortlessly threw it on.” (via Gal Meets Glam)
5. Parisian Chic: As it turns out, it’s not so hard to emulate a perfect little French girl after all. Throw on a chunky knit cardigan, stripes and a beret — and before you know it, tourists will be asking you for directions. (via Polienne)
7. Borrowed from the Boys: The thing about being a chic tourist is that anything and everything goes… even a boxy blazer and miniskirt combo being so expertly modeled by The Man Repeller, Leandra Medine, herself. (via Man Repeller)
18. Hello, Gauchos: If you spotted a majestic purple skirt, then boy did we fool you! Those are purple gaucho pants you’re looking at, paired exquisitely, might we add, with a striped tee, two-toned booties and a black hat. (via M Loves M)
19. Sporty: Who says that you can’t be sporty, chic and comfortable when walking miles upon miles? Stripes and sneakers are considered a major DO in our book, especially when paired with a daring red moto jacket. (via Polienne)
20. Back to Basics: It’s hard to hate on leggings with an outfit that looks this cute. Follow in the College Prepster’s footsteps by throwing on a cozy merino sweater (with pockets!) and ballet flats, and don’t hesitate to top it off with a polished bow headband. (via College Prepster)
21. All Aboard!: The fashion gods have spoken: This entire look is utterly ah-mazing. From the charming floral frock to the polka dot tights and vintage flats, we’re speechless. (via Classy Girls Wear Pearls)
22. Ladylike and Classic: Watch out Alexa Chung, fashion blogger Paulien is about to give you a run for your money! Classic Mulberry bag and all, Paulien’s outfit strikes the perfect balance between girly and tomboy. (via Polienne)
Which blogger-inspired look will you be donning the next time you find yourself touring Europe? Leave a comment below!