17 Floral Wedding Dresses You Can Shop Now
Your wedding day should reflect you. If you’re a sophisticated beauty who wants to be married all in white, by all means go for it. But if you’re not so into the idea of an all white dress, you certainly don’t have to be. It’s your day; you can wear whatever the heck you want. We recently shared some floral wedding dress inspiration with you, but now we want to take the trend one step further. Here are 17 floral dresses you can not only drool over, but actually buy!
1. Tory Burch Stacy Dress ($550): This dress is a little more subtle in the front, but it’s full on wild jungle in the back. Forget everything you know about wedding dresses and sport this bold blue gown that’s modern, sexy and can easily be worn for many occasions after the big day. (Image via Stephanie Sterjovski)
2. Wendy Makin Bridal Gowns: (Prices Upon Request): Wendy Makin knows what’s up when it comes to floral dresses. Two classic ball gowns get face lifts with botanical prints — both in blue and pink.
3. Giambattista Valli Violet Gown ($4,965): This ’70s-inspired piece would make a perfect choice for a chilled out backyard wedding. We’re thinking a floral crown is a must for this boho beauty.
4. Marchesa Resort 2014 Gown (Price Upon Request): This vivid dress is sure to steal the show. The bold and elegant design almost looks more like a Van Gogh painting than a wedding dress. And that’s not a bad thing.
5. Oscar de la Renta Silk Gown ($4,190): Fall and winter may be coming, but it will feel just like spring when you pop on this cheery piece.
6. Hamda Alfahim Butterfly Gown (Price Upon Request): We’re getting some serious Lana del Rey vibes from this choice. Add an element of sexiness with the dramatic side slit and crank up the charm with butterflies.
7. Milly Ava Floral Print Strapless Gown ($1,100): Everyone seems so scared to add a little bit of black into their wedding palette, but we say go for it. Mix the dark shade in with a floral print and you’ll have a look that’s more dramatic than gothic.
8. Giambattista Valli Floral Gown ($4,485): Mr. Valli sure is killing it with these floral beauties. Snatch this dress up if you want something that will be totally comfortable and not too formal.
9. Nina Ricci Flower Printed Dress ($3,964): The long sleeves and emerald green motif would work great for a winter wedding. Pair it with a faux fur shawl for a dreamy post-ceremony wedding shoot.
11. Jennifer Gifford Gown ($3,500+): This gown designed by Jennifer Gifford is perfect for the girl who want’s it all. Be playful and floral up top and classically white on bottom.
12. Monique Lhuillier One-Shoulder Ball Gown ($5,495): My goodness, we’re going to go into visual overload here with all these showstoppers. Just think how amazing this would look with a violet bouquet.
13. Valentino Floral Macramé Gown ($4,195): If you want to go floral but aren’t sure about the printed look, try a dress with a floral lace motif. This long-sleeved piece is simple in the front, with a fun bow tie in the back.
14. Carolina Herrera Sleeveless Gown ($6,990): Va va voom! Amp up the drama with a little bit of red. Smack on some matching lipstick to take this look to the next level.
15. Mosaic Rose Print Gown ($14,990): Okay, so we know that this one costs the same as a car, but if money is no object, this gown is the way to go. The broken applique rose print creates a look that’s not only floral, but also geometric.
16. Heidi Elnora Floral Gown (Price Upon Request): This bright motif would probably look a little too wild if it was all over the gown, but its placement along the bottom makes this bride look like she’s strolling through a garden.
17. Maxi Floral Stripe Dress ($286): Here’s a cozy color scheme FTW. We can’t stop thinking about how amazing an entire wedding dipped in these green, blue and purple shades would look.
Are you thinking about sporting any of these dresses on your wedding day? If so, let us know which one!