18 to-Die-for Daiquiri Recipes to Sweeten Your Summer
Peach and blackberry, strawberry and basil, mango and mint — are you drooling yet? Whether you’re a cocktail connoisseur or someone who just loves a tropical drink, anyone wondering what to sip on during the hot summer months will find his or her answer in a daiquiri. Perfect for the heat, beach bumming and patio sipping, these cocktails can blended with summer’s fresh fruits and herbs for endless flavor possibilities. Relax, take a sip and make the most of the remaining summer nights with one of these 18 refreshing beverages in your hand.
1. Frozen Apricot: Here’s a drink you don’t see every day. Blend apricots with rum, lime juice and simple syrup, and top with a pinch of salt and a sprig of mint for a delicious, drinkable puree. (via A Cocktail Life)
6. Strawberry With Nectarine Basil Ice Cubes: These fancy nectarine basil ice cubes add FLAVA to a simple strawberry daiquiri mix. First, impress your friends super easily with this drink option, and then try these ice cubes in lemonade or iced tea. (via Running to the Kitchen)
8. Coffee Infused Raspberry: Coffee and raspberry? We’re not finished yet. This baby also has some chocolate hiding in there. Blend the ingredients with ice and top ’em with whipped cream for a liquid dessert. (via Recipe Fiction)
10. White Rye: This daiquiri changes the pace a little by using white whiskey instead of white rum. Along with Cointreau, lime juice, simple syrup and an egg white, this baby will really test (and reward) your mixology skills. (via Crustcrumbs)
15. Blended Hemingway Daiquiri: Believe it or not, Hemingway was among the first to fall in love with daiquiris during his time spent in Havana. But his looked like this: more rum and less pink. (via Aida Mollenkamp)
Did we miss any delectable daiquiris that you love to sip on in the summertime? Pour us a glass in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)