18 to-Die-for Daiquiri Recipes to Sweeten Your Summer
Peach and blackberry, strawberry and basil, mango and mint — are you drooling yet? Whether you’re a cocktail connoisseur or someone who just loves a tropical drink, anyone wondering what to sip on during the hot summer months will find his or her answer in a daiquiri. Perfect for the heat, beach bumming and patio sipping, these cocktails can blended with summer’s fresh fruits and herbs for endless flavor possibilities. Relax, take a sip and make the most of the remaining summer nights with one of these 18 refreshing beverages in your hand.
1. Frozen Apricot: Here’s a drink you don’t see every day. Blend apricots with rum, lime juice and simple syrup, and top with a pinch of salt and a sprig of mint for a delicious, drinkable puree. (via A Cocktail Life)
6. Strawberry With Nectarine Basil Ice Cubes: These fancy nectarine basil ice cubes add FLAVA to a simple strawberry daiquiri mix. First, impress your friends super easily with this drink option, and then try these ice cubes in lemonade or iced tea. (via Running to the Kitchen)
8. Coffee Infused Raspberry: Coffee and raspberry? We’re not finished yet. This baby also has some chocolate hiding in there. Blend the ingredients with ice and top ’em with whipped cream for a liquid dessert. (via Recipe Fiction)
10. White Rye: This daiquiri changes the pace a little by using white whiskey instead of white rum. Along with Cointreau, lime juice, simple syrup and an egg white, this baby will really test (and reward) your mixology skills. (via Crustcrumbs)
15. Blended Hemingway Daiquiri: Believe it or not, Hemingway was among the first to fall in love with daiquiris during his time spent in Havana. But his looked like this: more rum and less pink. (via Aida Mollenkamp)
Did we miss any delectable daiquiris that you love to sip on in the summertime? Pour us a glass in the comments below!