27 Must-See Dia de los Muertos Wedding Ideas
You may have picked up on the fact that we were kind of excited for Halloween. Just a little bit. But that didn’t mean that we forgot today was Dia de los Muertos, a day that brings with it a whole different kind of celebration and a rainbow’s worth of bright, beautiful decorations and festivities. If you don’t have anything planned for today, RSVP to these Dia de los Muertos-themed weddings. If you’re planning your nuptials around the time of this Mexican holiday, check out these 27 must-see ideas for the themed wedding of the year. (2015 ;)
9. Party Favor Bags: I don’t think skulls could get any more adorable… he’s on one knee! Totes adorbs. (via A Bride’s Life)
10. Bride and Groom Chairs: Bride and groom signs are the new thing in the wedding world. Take yours to the next level with a skull and scallops. (via A Bride’s Life)
12. Bold Centerpieces: One of the easiest ways to show off your theme is through centerpiece accessories. Trust us, your tablescape will thank you for choosing these candles and plants. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
21. Unique Wedding Dress: We’ve shown y’all quite a few wedding dresses in the past, but nothing quite like this one. The stunning floral pattern is the icing on the cake to your nuptials. (via Style Me Pretty)
27. Paper Flower Backdrop ($1,000): Not only do we love the paper backdrop (because when have we said no to a backdrop?!) but we’re also obsessed with the bright chairs connected by an ampersand. So cute!
Are you excited for Dia de los Muertos? What are your plans? Tell us in the comments below.