If you live in one of the eight states that has a Drybar, we are eternally jealous. Come on, an hour spent getting your hair blown out is the ultimate stress reducer… well, except that price tag that makes us cringe! If you are always on the lookout for cheaper alternatives, we bring you our favorite products and tutorials to help you DIY your own Drybar at home!
1. Tangle Teezer ($9): A blowout starts straight out of the shower Even if you live a messy hair, just don’t care lifestyle, a perfect blowout requires knot-free hair. Tame your wet mane with this tiny brush.
3. Warren-Tricomi Salon Small Thermal Metal Brush ($25): We are taking cues from Ms. Lauren Conrad herself and trying out this salon classic. Here’s a little something we’ve learned: The actual act of brushing cleans the hair and stimulates the flow of blood from the scalp to the roots.
4. Conair Infiniti Pro Dryer ($30): This drugstore dryer wows the experts and expertly keeps all the moisture in your hair with ion technology. Always attach the nozzle for more heat control and make sure to blow directly downward on your hair shaft.
5. Elastic Hair Ties ($4): You can find these lovely ties just about everywhere (or just DIY them) + they are super handy. After the blowout, prevent that awkward bump, by using a scrunchy-inspired tie.
12. Victoria Secret Blowout: We can’t leave you without giving a nod to the look that started the craze. Karlie, Miranda and Candice rock the blowout on a regular basis, and we won’t settle for our hair looking anything less than fab. (via Allure )
What are your favorite products for getting salon-worthy hair? Comment down below!