10 DIY Hair Masks for Every Hair Type
When a new season arrives, it’s time to freshen your look and adjust your beauty routine. While the warmer temperatures brighten your mood and vacation plans, they don’t always do the same for your hair and skin. DIY hair moisturizers may do the trick in winter, but in the spring and summer your tresses face some more serious issues. Don’t pull out your locks over it! Whatever your hair type, we have a DIY hair mask for you.
1. DIY Avocado Hair Mask For Shiny Hair: This mask combines the moisturizing benefits of avocado with a revitalizing apple cider recipe to leave your strands silky smooth and easier to style. (via Lauren Conrad)
2. Banana and Almond Oil Hair Mask: Is your hair excessively dry year-round? The banana in this mask will soften and strengthen strands while the almond oil will lock in the moisture your tresses need. (via Free People Blog)
3. Caramel Hair Relaxing Mask: Relax your curls at home with this caramel hair mask that sounds good enough to eat. It hydrates curly hair and improves manageability so that you spend less time styling and more time enjoying the sun. (via Refinery 29)
7. Volumizing Beer Mask: Beer is not only for drinking. Mixed with some oil and an egg, it can bring life back to limp hair. Who knew? (via Haute Talk)
8. Coconut and Honey Hair Conditioning Mask: Get on the coconut oil craze with this mask that seems to do it all — moisturizes, adds shine and just helps your hair look overall healthier. (via Homemade Wellbeing)
Which of these DIY masks will you be using? Let us know in the comments below.