10 Lazy Day Hair Accessories That’ll Totally Change Your Hair Game
Imperfect is always more interesting than perfect. We absolutely adore pretty, messy hairstyles and sometimes you need some external help in the form of ah-mazing hair accessories. We’ve gathered some creative and convenient ways to fix and nix those lazy hair days. Some good hair jewels can not only save you from a bad hair day, but they can also make up for a lazy day outfit, too! And trust us — we all have those! Here are 10 life-changing accessories that’ll up your hair game, STAT.
1. Spike Chain Headpiece ($120): This one is clearly edgy and off-the-chain. We love this new line of hair accessories created in collaboration with jewelry designer, Luv AJ and celebrity hairdresser + beauty blogger, Sunnie Brook.
2. Yarn Braid ($20): Braid in these handspun dreads made of wool, recycled silk, ribbons and sequins that come in a pack of three. Bohemian chic!
3. Turban Headband ($28): Handmade boho headbands (or DIY your own with our quicky tutorial) cover up your roots and pull your hair out of your face. You can also try tucking your hair back into the headband for those hot summer days.
4. Hair Clips + Bobbi Pins ($10-$25): Ban.do brings the fun with sparkles, sequins and fun pom poms. Pull back one side of hair to clip or put on a bunch to jazz up your updo!
5. DIY Headbands: These stylish bands take just five minutes to make. You’ll have a refreshed hairstyle in no time!
6. Leather Baseball Cap ($58): Even a baseball cap can be made chic when it’s made of distressed leather like this one.
7. Felt Hat ($60): If Emily Schuman of Cupcakes + Cashmere was having a bad hair day, we would never have known! Hats off to her felt hat and messy side braid combo.
8. Antler Hair Tie ($99): Put some nature in your mane with these USA-made hair elastics adorned with a clip-on antler!
9. Colorful Bobby Pins ($2): Pull your hair back with a deep side part and add a few bright bobbies. Add a pop of color to your lips to match.
10. Boater Hat ($21): This is the perfect summer hat to pair with all your dresses, rompers or denim shorts! Check out a whole bunch more boho hats right here.
11. Aura Headpiece ($143): Wear your hair up, down or both with this statement headpiece!
What’s your lazy hair day fix? Let us know in the comments below!