Imperfect is always more interesting than perfect. We absolutely adore pretty, messy hairstyles and sometimes you need some external help in the form of ah-mazing hair accessories. We’ve gathered some creative and convenient ways to fix and nix those lazy hair days. Some good hair jewels can not only save you from a bad hair day, but they can also make up for a lazy day outfit, too! And trust us — we all have those! Here are 10 life-changing accessories that’ll up your hair game, STAT.
1. Spike Chain Headpiece ($120): This one is clearly edgy and off-the-chain. We love this new line of hair accessories created in collaboration with jewelry designer, Luv AJ and celebrity hairdresser + beauty blogger, Sunnie Brook.
3. Turban Headband ($28): Handmade boho headbands (or DIY your own with our quicky tutorial) cover up your roots and pull your hair out of your face. You can also try tucking your hair back into the headband for those hot summer days.
5. DIY Headbands: These stylish bands take just five minutes to make. You’ll have a refreshed hairstyle in no time!
8. Antler Hair Tie ($99): Put some nature in your mane with these USA-made hair elastics adorned with a clip-on antler!
11. Aura Headpiece ($143): Wear your hair up, down or both with this statement headpiece!
What’s your lazy hair day fix? Let us know in the comments below!