10 Lazy Day Hair Accessories That’ll Totally Change Your Hair Game
Imperfect is always more interesting than perfect. We absolutely adore pretty, messy hairstyles and sometimes you need some external help in the form of ah-mazing hair accessories. We’ve gathered some creative and convenient ways to fix and nix those lazy hair days. Some good hair jewels can not only save you from a bad hair day, but they can also make up for a lazy day outfit, too! And trust us — we all have those! Here are 10 life-changing accessories that’ll up your hair game, STAT.
1. Spike Chain Headpiece ($120): This one is clearly edgy and off-the-chain. We love this new line of hair accessories created in collaboration with jewelry designer, Luv AJ and celebrity hairdresser + beauty blogger, Sunnie Brook.
3. Turban Headband ($28): Handmade boho headbands (or DIY your own with our quicky tutorial) cover up your roots and pull your hair out of your face. You can also try tucking your hair back into the headband for those hot summer days.
5. DIY Headbands: These stylish bands take just five minutes to make. You’ll have a refreshed hairstyle in no time!
8. Antler Hair Tie ($99): Put some nature in your mane with these USA-made hair elastics adorned with a clip-on antler!
11. Aura Headpiece ($143): Wear your hair up, down or both with this statement headpiece!
What’s your lazy hair day fix? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)