We’re willing to bet that your go-to main dish for Easter is ham. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but it’s time to give lamb a chance. Whether you want a perfect burger or an elegant ragu, lamb is the protein you *need* for your Easter dinner. Scroll down the page to check out 13 Easter dinner recipes that you can make it the star of your holiday meal.
1. Super Tasty Lamb Burger With Halloumi and Green Herb Sauce: This Greek-style lamb burger is special enough to serve for the holiday but simple enough that anyone could do it. (via Berries and Spice)
2. Greek Style Grilled Lamb Chops: If cooking lamb intimidates you, these marinated chops will prove just how easy it can be. Serve them with a watermelon and feta salad for a fresh and fruity balance to the meat. (via Closet Cooking)
3. Cast Iron Lamb Loin Chops With Herbs and Cognac Butter Sauce: When you’re ready to take things to the next level, try making an herb and Cognac butter sauce to go with your lamb. (via Kitchen Swagger)
4. Lamb Ragu: Maybe you’ve always been a ham and potato salad family for Easter, but that’s all about to change. Everybody loves a good ragu, and this lamb version is perfection when spooned over pappardelle. (via Pinch and Swirl)
6. Lamb Meatloaf: Nothing brings people together like a comforting meal of meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Use lamb instead of beef to add a unique element to the otherwise traditional dish. (via Food Gal)
7. Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks With Polenta and Wild Mushrooms: You won’t believe how tender these lamb shanks are. (via Brazilian Flair in the USA)
8. Lamb Sage Meatballs: These versatile meatballs are *perfect* for sprucing up your Easter spread. Serve them as a glaze-coated appetizer or as a hearty main dish with plenty of pasta or potatoes. (via Now Hey Lady)
9. Paleo Moroccan Lamb-Stuffed Squash: Holidays don’t mean that you have to stray from your usual healthful lifestyle. This Paleo-style stuffed squash is full of flavor, and no one will even know that it’s healthy. (via Fed and Fulfilled)
10. Pistachio Crusted Lamb Chops With Red Wine Cherries: Encrust lamb chops in pistachios and top with red wine cherries for an impressive dinner that’ll leave everyone wanting more. (via Running to the Kitchen)
12. Turkish Lamb Galette: Who needs a complicated main course when you could have this meaty galette? Thanks to a store-bought pie crust, this recipe is even easier than you think it is. (via Climbing Grier Mountain)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious Easter recipe ideas.