The hustle and bustle every week is no joke, especially when it comes to meal planning. But luckily we live in a modern, digital world that’s making things a whole lot easier. That’s why we’re partnering up with The Home Depot and doubling down on their effort to bring about the next generation of home improvement with innovative products, like the Samsung Family Hub™. It’s taking smart home technology to the next level with an installed camera to show you what you need for last-minute trips to the market, and you can even order your groceries directly from your fridge to be delivered to your doorstep.
With help from The Family Hub™ and these three easy recipes below, you and your family will be well fed and ready to go all week long. Scroll on!
One Pan Cheesy Tomato Pasta Bake
You’re sure to go crazy for this creamy, cheesy pasta bake. Cooked in one pot (making cleanup a breeze), this is perfect for a weekday dinner and lunch the next day.
- 16 ounces cooked farfalle pasta
- 24 ounces marinara pasta sauce
- 4 Italian sausages
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an oven-proof pan or skillet, sauté the onions and garlic over medium heat. Add sliced sausage. Season with salt and pepper and add the oregano.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Mix in 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, half of the fresh basil, and the cooked pasta.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese on top. Place in preheated oven and broil for a few minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and serve.
Cheese so good! This is the cheesy pasta bake of your dreams. First up, sauté your onions, garlic, sausage, and spices. Add in the cooked pasta, mozzarella cheese, and fresh-cut basil for a little extra flavor. Lastly, before throwing in the oven, add a nice top layer of cheese. It’s really up to YOU how much you want to put on. Just make sure you let it bubble up and get toasty before taking your bake out of the oven.
Most things in life are better with cheese. Pasta is DEFINITELY one of those things.
Green Chili Chicken And Corn Enchilada Casserole
While this dish is hearty and delicious, it’s not your mother’s casserole. It’s a Mexican twist on an American classic that will have you well fed all week long.
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces chili verde salsa
- 2.5 ounce can sliced olives
- 2.5 ounce can corn
- 4.5 ounce can chopped mild green chilies
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the chicken with 2/3 of the chili verde salsa, the green chiles, corn, and olives.
- In another bowl, stir together the remaining salsa and the sour cream, set aside.
- Place 4 tortillas on the bottom of a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Cover with 1/3 of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with jack cheese. Add another layer of tortillas and repeat 2 more times until there are 3 layers of tortilla.
- Top the final layer of chicken mixture with the remaining salsa-sour cream mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, sour cream, and tomatoes before serving.
This is pretty much an enchilada lasagna. Layer this dish up with tortillas, then your green chile chicken mixture, and top with cheese. Do that a couple of times and you have yourself a delectable and easy dinner dish.
Ta-da! Serve it up with some fresh-cut green onions, cilantro, and tomatoes for added brightness. This is one dish that goes extra far, so you’ll have plenty of leftovers to get you through the week.
Mini Cheeseburger Muffins
Sliders, move aside! These mini cheeseburgers are where it’s at. Quick to make and easy to eat for a life on the go. Plus, kids (of any age) will love them!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ground beef seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 6 slices American cheese, each cut in 4 pieces
- optional toppings: ketchup, dill pickle relish, yellow mustard, pickles, lettuce, tomato
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the beef with seasoned salt, salt, and pepper, and mix together with the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and add topping of choice.
What’s not to love about little bite-sized burgers? Sauté your seasoned ground beef, drain, and set aside to cool. Portion out your biscuits into the cups of a cupcake pan. You’ll want to press them into the shape of the cup to allow room for the beef. We are obviously big fans of cheese, so we added a layer on the bottom and top of the ground beef. Once the little muffins are prepped, pop them in the oven.
Let them cool and add all of your favorite toppings. Look at these little guys! Who wouldn’t love a burger in a bite?
There’s no reason not to enjoy meal prep either. This fridge allows you to listen to music, catch up on your favorite podcast, or stream the latest season of a binge-worthy show.
What are you cooking up this summer? Check out ourPinterestfor more recipe inspo.
Photography: Kurt Andre
Model: Lesley Chen