17 of the Best Winter Wedding Favors You Can Find on Etsy
Of all the tough decisions you have to make while planning your wedding, you’ll be happy to know that choosing personalized wedding favors has never been so easy. Etsy is the go-to place for brides that want their wedding to have a handmade feel. Save yourself some time (and stress) — these handmade winter wedding favors, from real artists and vendors, are right at your fingertips. With everything from candy to coasters, you’ll find the perfect favor to thank your guests for joining your celebration. Refill your hot cocoa and scroll down through this list of 17 winter wedding favors you can buy on Etsy.
1. Apropos Roasters Hot Chocolate Wedding Favors ($180, set of 50): Warm up your guests with these hot chocolate packages that come with everything but the water! Each favor is hand tied and custom stamped for that cozy homemade feel.
2. Picture Perfect Papier Let’s Get Lit! Matchboxes ($38, set of 25): Get the party started with these foil stamped matchboxes. Your friends and family will remember the fun they had at your wedding every time they strike a match.
3. Get The Party Started Winter Wedding Favor Bags ($60, set of 100): This is the perfect touch you need for your homemade treats. Pack these snowflake bags to the brim with goodies that your guests will love.
4. Momentos Events Oval Lip Balm Favors ($33, set of 24): Nobody likes chapped lips. Give your guests what they really want this winter with these vanilla flavored chapsticks. Pucker up!
5. Green Heart Boulevard Tin Candles ($384, set of 100): Customize these six-ounce soy candles with a label of your choice. These eco-friendly favors will last through even the coldest of winters.
6. Mailbox Happiness Personalized Snowflake Cups ($50, set of 50): These custom foam cups are a great gift for your winter wedding. Fill them up with candy, coffee beans or cocoa for the perfect favor.
7. Zavyanne Snowman Kisses ($5 each): These packets of kisses are all your guests will need for sweet breath all winter long. The super adorable note will have your friends and family leaving your reception feeling extra loved.
8. VIP Favors Lantern Candle Holders ($40, set of 12): Use these candle holders as part of your wedding decor and then give them away at the end of the night for your guests to have in their home. There’s nothing better than a two for one deal!
9. Fall for Design Personalized Pine Cone Coolers ($75, set of 12): During the winter season, you want your beer cold and your hands warm. These personalized drink coolers will be used by your friends and family all year long.
10. Pikes Peak Lemonade Co. Chocolate Covered Spoons ($32, set of eight): Winter is a synonym for hot cocoa season. These chocolate spoons are the perfect gift to stir your hot chocolate or coffee.
11. Pixels and Timber Wooden Coasters ($3 each): Give your guests a place for them to set their favorite winter drink. These wooden coasters are laser cut to your favorite design or shared monogram.
12. Rustic Joy Soap Wedding Favor Soap ($40, set of 20): Every warm winter bath needs a handmade soap! It’s a great favor for all of your guests to enjoy after your big day.
13. Trio Artisan Designs Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar ($17 each): These big jars of hot cocoa are the perfect indulgence for a winter day. With eight different flavors to choose from, you can customize your choices for each guest as part of a welcome bag for out-of-towners or for a small guest list.
14. Recyclable Ideas Plantable Seed Paper Snowflake Favors ($200, set of 100): Seed favors aren’t just for spring weddings. Give your guests the gift of life with these tree seeds. You can even choose which type of trees you want to grow!
15. Smash Candies Winter Lollipop Favors ($7, set of six): Your guests will light up like a kid in a candy store with these holiday themed favors. Customize your favors for a fun candy bar or give them away after a long night of dancing.
16. Phylogeny Christmas Ornament Wedding Favor ($16 each): A Christmas tree ornament is something that will be used every year. It will be a very merry favor for you to give your guests.
17. Event City Design Engraved Snowflake Wine Stopper ($105, set of 30): The holidays mean spending more time with friends and family — and that means more wine! These customized wine stoppers will come in handy… a lot.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)