8 Cozy Maternity Styles for Sweater Weather
Summer’s over, and it’s time to pack away your beach cover-ups and pull out those cozy, chunky knits from storage. Except if you’re pregnant this fall, and your fave autumn sweaters from last year won’t exactly fit at the moment. We know you might equate cold-weather maternity styles with, well, let’s be honest, something akin to a potato sack, but today’s options are lot less tent-like and more contoured. So keep scrolling to get ready for a cozy and stylish season ahead.
1. Pietro Brunelli Mock Layer Maternity Sweater ($158): Get that layered look without feeling like you’re a bundled-up mummy. This crew neck is sweetly stylish without being overly bulky.
3. Ingrid & Isabel Maternity Cozy Wrap Cardigan ($30): There’s no reason to completely cover your growing belly just because it’s chilly out. This billowy cardigan is an easy option that pairs well with a fitted shirt and leggings or skinny jeans.
4. Anthropologie Brushed Fleece Wrap Top ($78): Even though this Anthro option isn’t strictly a sweater (and it’s not only a maternity top), it’s still ideal for fall weather. The wrap design gives your belly plenty of room to grow, and the brushed fleece keeps you cozy and comfy during the cool, crisp days to come.
5. Motherhood Maternity Button Detail Maternity Sweater Tunic ($40): This sweater shows off your baby bump and keeps you warm to boot. Stylish stripes and button details make the fall staple anything but basic.
6. Sweet Mommy Organic Cotton Knit Maternity Sweater ($45): Master the casual weekend maternity look with this pretty, feminine sweater. Not only is it made from organic cotton (making it extra comfy), but it also has easy nursing access, so it’s perfect for that post-preggo transition.
7. Kimi and Kai Kenzie Zip Maternity Hoodie ($78): The asymmetrical closure makes this hoodie a step up from your go-to sweatshirt. It also makes it easier to fit over your pregnant belly!
8. ASOS Maternity Fluffy Sweater ($35): The name says it all. Wrap yourself in warmth, keep things casual, and stay toasty with this inexpensive autumn top.
What’s your favorite thing about sweater weather? Share your thoughts with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.