10 of the Best Foodie Wedding Gifts on Amazon
It’s wedding season, and you know what that means: It’s also gift-buying season. Hooray! But seriously, while celebrating your friends’ and family members’ unions is undoubtedly fun, knowing what to get them as gifts can be challenging. Cast-iron cookware and must-have kitchen gadgets are definitely good options, but these 10 Amazon finds are some of the most-registered-for gifts of 2017.
1. Cuisinart Tri-Ply Cooper Cookware Set ($300, 10 pieces): Yes, this is a BIG gift, but it’s a great one for going in on with a couple of other friends. Copper cookware is more popular than ever, and the happy couple is sure to appreciate this incredibly useful yet also beautiful gift.
2. KitchenAid Five-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer ($36): This high-speed hand mixer is much more affordable and more portable than your average KitchenAid stand mixer. And bonus, with all of the on-trend colors available, it’s equally as cute.
3. Nespresso VertuoPlus Titan Deluxe ($220): If you’re celebrating the matrimony of two coffee-lovers, the Nespresso is a no-brainer. It’s different from your standard one-cup coffee maker in that you can also make high-quality espresso drinks at the touch of a button.
4. Lodge Cast Iron Chef’s Skillet ($20): We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: Cast-iron skillets are *definitely* the way to go if you want a high-quality, super-safe cooking material. This classic and pre-seasoned skillet will be of major use to the newlyweds.
5. Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Champagne Flute ($56, set of four): Toast to the happy couple with these classic Champagne flutes. Fancy flutes are a must-have for any married couple, and this elegant set matches any home aesthetic.
6. Vremi Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser ($22): Cold-brew coffee is *definitely* having a moment right now. With this cold-brew coffee maker, your newly married pals will be able to make this refreshing caffeinated bevvie right in their own home.
7. Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System ($64): The NutriBullet is the ultimate healthy smoothie maker. If the couple are in any way health-oriented, they will love having a NutriBullet in their kitchen.
8. Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven ($330): Le Creuset Dutch ovens aren’t just cute; they’re also fantastically useful. Not only are they ideal for soups and stews, but you can use them in your oven to essentially take the place of a slow cooker.
9. Capresso Automatic Milk Frother ($40): Do the lovers love their lattes? Then get them this schnazzy milk frother, which will help them make all manner of foamy drinks, from cappuccinos to flat whites, in their own home.
10. Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker ($23): Who doesn’t want a waffle maker for their kitchen? It’s one of those things that people often don’t get for themselves, but you KNOW they’re going to get a lot of use out of it come Sunday mornings.
Follow us on Pinterest for more news about the latest gadgets and food trends!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.