Whether you simply love the beginning of spring (time to start wearing spring florals again) or can’t get enough of dessert Easter eggs, DIY kids Easter baskets and candy galore, Easter is a great time to show off your fun style. If you’re a last-minute kinda gal like us, here are a few great finds that you can scoop up in a flash to turn your Easter readiness from zero to 100.
1. Bando Watermelon Cooler Bag ($32): If your Easter is taking place outside, this watermelon cooler bag is warm-weather perfection. Toss in a couple of drinks and some potato salad and it’ll stay cool in style all day long.
2. Habit Bardot Nail Polish ($18): Hello, pastels! This pretty hue is the perfect finishing touch to a completely pastel outfit or neutral ensemble, making this polish from Habit a sure win.
3. Brit + Co DIY Nail Art Kit ($44): Take your pastel style a step further with this DIY nail art kit. Get into everything from cool geometric designs to a bunny party nail.
4. Bando Power Trip Car Charger and Wall Plug ($32): While Easter means being surrounded by lots of friends and family, it also means running from event to event. Stay powered up with this charger that works in the car and with a wall plug-in.
5. Brit+Co Paper Flower Crown Kit ($19): Paper flower crowns are actually appropriate for almost every occasion on earth, but they’re even more fitting during springtime events like Easter. One big bonus is that putting it together is super fun.
6. Seedling DIY Bunny Mask ($20): Don’t wait for the Easter Bunny — be the Easter Bunny with this super sweet and incredibly whimsical bunny mask that definitely won’t remind anyone of Donnie Darko.
7. Photojojo Polarizer Lens ($20): Easter will surely bring memories you want to capture. Snag this polarizer lens and take great shots right from your phone. No need to hassle with toting a camera around all day.
8. Acme Party Box Co. Spring Milk and Cookies Gift Set ($19): Make sure the Easter fun carries all the way through to dessert with this super sweet spring cookie set that includes a bunny-shaped cookie cutter.
9. Bando Best Day Ever Drink Sleeve ($5): Show ’em how you really feel about Easter with this festive drink sleeve. The pastel colors make it perfect for any spring or summer event under the sun — this certainly isn’t a one-trick pony.
10. Now Designs Mineral Mug ($7): Start the most pastel-filled day of the year off right with this gorgeous mint mug from Now Designs. Just think how pretty coffee with a splash of milk will look inside this little thing.
11. Avenue Dee Fruit Stripes Fanny Pack ($32): We love purses, but they’re easy to misplace every now and then. Keep all your essentials strapped to your body and up your style game at the same time with this vibrant fanny pack.
What’s your Easter Sunday gonna be like? Tell us about it on Twitter @BritandCo!