12 Chic Sweatshirts That Will Make You LOL
When is the last time your clothes made you laugh… in a good way? The stylish folks at Bow & Drape let their community have fun with their fashion with the option to customize it with lettering, embroidery and beading galore. It’s like DIY except someone else is doing it for you. As much as we love DIY, if someone else wants to do it sometimes, we won’t stop them. Here are some of the funniest sweatshirt finds from the Bow & Drape community so you can laugh and look good doing it. Oh, and did we mention you can enter to win a $750 Bow & Drape gift card so that you can purchase all of the lovelies below? Because you totally can.
1. Tequila Mockingbird: No offense, Harper Lee, but your literary genius was a pun-tastic opportunity for a happy hour sweatshirt.
3. Gone With the Gin: Can there ever be too many literary/booze puns? Maybe there’s something to be said for that oft quoted mantra, “Write drunk. Edit sober.”
5. Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese: You can do research on your dreams to find out what your subconscious is trying to tell you. We’ve looked everywhere, but we can’t find any explanation for dreaming of clouds made of brie or raining mozzarella.
6. Rexecellent: Dinosaur humor — it never gets old.
8. Stay Weird: If weird means loving unicorns and sparkles long after leaving middle school, then consider us as weird as they come.
10. Sorry Not Sorry: Finally, this hashtag is emblazoned on apparel. Becoming an Urban Dictionary entry is one thing, but when you’re on a sweatshirt, you know you’ve made it.
12. Word: It’s a word with so many meanings. It can be said in agreement to mean “OK, cool.” It can be said as a statement of disbelief to mean “No way!” Or it can be said on a sweatshirt to look effortlessly cool.
Did you know you can win $750 from Bow & Drape to upgrade your fall wardrobe? It’s true. Enter to win and let us know what your first purchase would be!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.