12 Chic Sweatshirts That Will Make You LOL
When is the last time your clothes made you laugh… in a good way? The stylish folks at Bow & Drape let their community have fun with their fashion with the option to customize it with lettering, embroidery and beading galore. It’s like DIY except someone else is doing it for you. As much as we love DIY, if someone else wants to do it sometimes, we won’t stop them. Here are some of the funniest sweatshirt finds from the Bow & Drape community so you can laugh and look good doing it. Oh, and did we mention you can enter to win a $750 Bow & Drape gift card so that you can purchase all of the lovelies below? Because you totally can.
1. Tequila Mockingbird: No offense, Harper Lee, but your literary genius was a pun-tastic opportunity for a happy hour sweatshirt.
3. Gone With the Gin: Can there ever be too many literary/booze puns? Maybe there’s something to be said for that oft quoted mantra, “Write drunk. Edit sober.”
5. Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese: You can do research on your dreams to find out what your subconscious is trying to tell you. We’ve looked everywhere, but we can’t find any explanation for dreaming of clouds made of brie or raining mozzarella.
6. Rexecellent: Dinosaur humor — it never gets old.
8. Stay Weird: If weird means loving unicorns and sparkles long after leaving middle school, then consider us as weird as they come.
10. Sorry Not Sorry: Finally, this hashtag is emblazoned on apparel. Becoming an Urban Dictionary entry is one thing, but when you’re on a sweatshirt, you know you’ve made it.
12. Word: It’s a word with so many meanings. It can be said in agreement to mean “OK, cool.” It can be said as a statement of disbelief to mean “No way!” Or it can be said on a sweatshirt to look effortlessly cool.
Did you know you can win $750 from Bow & Drape to upgrade your fall wardrobe? It’s true. Enter to win and let us know what your first purchase would be!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!