14 Holiday Gifts for Art-Loving Kids
Your mini Monet is all about art, so go with it this holiday season. There’s no sense chasing the latest toy fads when your budding artist will thrill to paints, crayons, and all kinds of other artsy options. Before hitting the craft store aisles, check out our holiday gift-giving guide for art-loving kiddos.
1. Crayola Washable Kids’ Paint ($4): This set is a classic for a reason. These basic paints are mixable, blendable, and even easy to use for finger-painting. And they’re washable. (Thank you, Santa!)
2. Eco-Kids Eco-Finger Paint ($16): These 100 percent natural eco-paints are made with natural fruit, plant, and veggie extracts, so they’re child-safe and perfect for sensory explorations.
3. ALEX Toys Set of 50 Paintbrushes ($20): Thick, thin, angled, and sooooo much more. This set of brushes includes almost everything a kid craves for a serious paint session. Let the exploration begin!
4. Crayola Model Magic ($28): This bulk shipment of Model Magic will keep your budding sculptor creating all day long (or at least for a few hours). They can sculpt, build, and smear the smooth clay in any way they want. And don’t worry about making sure that your child has the “just right” colors: They can paint this clay too.
5. Eco-Kids Eco-Crayons ($10): They’re shaped like sea rocks, and that’s rad. But they color like crayons, and that makes your artsy kiddo beyond happy. These cool and colorful crayons are the perfect pick for the child who wants something that’s not the same old, same old.
6. Elmer’s Washable Color Glue ($3): Clear glue is so yesterday. This washable school glue comes in blue, green, purple, and pink. It’ll leave behind a subtle hue whether you’re adding to a collage or making yet another batch of slime.
7. Crayola Air-Dry Clay ($6): With this Crayola product, your kiddo can live out their sculpting dreams. Watch them create permanent sculptures, pinch pots, and all kinds of other three-dimensional fun with this air-dry awesomeness.
8. Discovery Kids 3-in-1 Tabletop Dry Erase and Chalk Easel ($30): An easel that you can set up on a table? Genius! This is perfect for the kid who wants to try their hand at sketching or painting from life.
9. Yoobi Double-Ended Colored Pencils ($4): Let the fine-motor fun begin! These double-ended pencils provide twice the fun in each one. Your child can practice drawing, writing letters, and so much more with these colorful pencils.
10. Artists Loft Fundamentals Watercolor Pan Set ($13): This set of 36 water paint colors will help your little one create multiple works of art.
11. Elmer’s Rainbow Glitter Glue Slime Starter Pack ($9): This pack comes with three bottles of glitter glue and kid-safe recipes for hours of slime-making fun.
12. Shrinky Dinks Creative Pack ($14): These clear plastic sheets are seemingly boring before you draw on and then bake the sheets to create custom jewelry, keychains, toys, and more.
13. Sculpey Polymer Clay Sampler ($30): Mold, roll, and sculpt whatever your imagination dictates with this soft clay. This sampler includes 30 different colors.
14. Perler Beads Woodland Creatures ($14): Your favorite tot can make a whole forest of woodland creatures with this kit, which comes with 4,000 colorful beads, pegboards, an ironing sheet, and a pattern sheet.
What’s your kiddo’s favorite holiday art activity? Share their pick and tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.