5 Ways Even Non-Traditional Brides Can Copy Hannah Davis’ Gorgeous Engagement Ring Style
Last night, Nashville, Tennessee was buzzin’ with celebs at the 49th Annual Country Music Awards. Supermodel Hannah Davis was a presenter as last night’s award show and was positively glowing on the CMA red carpet — but all eyes were on the stunning new rock on her left hand. After three years of dating, her fiancé, former New York Yankee Derek Jeter popped the question at the tail end of last month. While Derek wasn’t on her arm last night, her new ring certainly was on her, er, hand. The Sports Illustrated model wore a blush pink dress and luminous makeup that perfectly complemented her new bauble.
The ring is STUNNING. Upon closer inspection, Hannah’s bauble is a round diamond solitaire set on a rose gold band with micropavé diamonds along all sides of the shank. This thing couldn’t get more blinged out. Rose gold is hugely popular these days as an engagement ring option with Alison Brie (Dave Franco’s fiancée) and Whitney Port both sporting the pretty pink metal option on their fingers. Here’s five similar looks to help you cop Hannah’s engagement ring style.
1. In Our Star Diamond + Morganite Ring ($429): This morganite bling is a budget friendly option is a stunning option for non-traditional brides. The rose-cut center stone is breathtaking.
2. Catbird Odette the Swan, Supreme Engagement Ring ($3,400): Straight from ever indie bride’s fave jewelry store’s exclusive line is Odette the Swan. This ring truly is a swanlike beauty with its rose-cut center stone, two side stones and pavé rose gold band.
3. Kan & Dana Loubell Setting ($2,400+): The price on this Ken & Dana concoction is for the setting only, but gosh, look at that setting. This ring is handcrafted, Southern-inspired and so, so pretty.
4. Anna Sheffield White Diamond Hazeline Ring ($7,100): This Anna Sheffield beauty doesn’t have the micropavé eternity band like Hannah’s, but that makes for easier resizing in the future. Additionally, the unique basket around the center diamond makes this ring a stand out. You could also “hack” Hannah’s look with a super sparkly wedding band.
5. Marisa Perry Round Brilliant Liz Rose Ring ($54,500): Wondering how much a ring like that might actually cost? Welp. It’s not cheap. This ring is most similar to Hannah’s engagement bling with its hefty 3.08 carat center stone and diamonds literally everywhere.
What do you think of Hannah’s engagement ring? Tell us in the comment below!
(Photos via Taylor Hill/Getty + Mike Loccisano/Getty)
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!