Say Yes to the (Pink) Dress: 14 Blush Wedding Dresses
2014 has come and gone, but the blush-hued wedding dress has made the cut on runways and designer trends for 2015. Celebs like Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Biel and Anne Hathaway were a few fashion-forward brides who didn’t blush twice at the thought of not wearing white on their big day. It’s officially time to step away from traditional white and ivory and step into something modern and elegant. We’re sharing 14 gorgeous looks for any bride who’s ready to head down the aisle in blush pink.
1. Gibson Bespoke ($1,710): Regularly featured in Vogue and Elle magazines, Gibson Bespoke for couture designs are handcrafted and designed in the UK for brides who want to shop outside the big-box store. Slip into this shimmering, blush metallic gown from Bespoke, and the show is all yours.
2. Elie Saab: Do you want all eyes on you? Then get some inspo from Elie Saab’s metallic dresses from his 2012 winter collection. Accented in beads and crystals, this sleeveless gown definitely exudes a glamorous appeal. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
5. BHLDN ($220): Who says only cakes can have tiers? This French boudoir-inspired gown is draped in shimmering lace and romance. Looking for the perfect shoes to match, or a different blush dress? Turn to BHLDN’s latest blush-worthy inspo.
6. Ti Adora by Alvina Valenta ($1,990): If texture is what you’re after, try this A-line gown swathed in soft English netting. The blush look is complete with a romantic sweetheart neckline and thin crystal belt for a touch of sparkle. If you’re set on soft vintage romance with a bohemian vibe, check out other styles in Ti Adora by Alvina Valenta’s Spring 2015 collection.
8. Leanne Marshall ($3,020): Don’t overshadow your beauty — highlight it in a romantic and natural style. Project Runway winner Leanne Marshall has an enchanting collection out for 2015, including this blush beauty.
9. Thorne Artistry: If you simply can’t part with wearing white on your wedding day, go two-toned. This beachy bride paired a white tank by Madewell with a custom-made Thorne Artistry blush tulle skirt for a dreamy effect. The metallic belt is spot on. (via Ashley Kelemen)
10. Alyssa Kristin: ($1900+): Let your back do the talking, ’cause we’re swooning over this backless gown with blush-hued straps. Alyssa Kristin gowns are created in Chicago and exclusively available at Mignonette Bridal.
11. Claire LaFaye ($3,400): This dress has layers of silk against eye-catching features like satin-covered buttons and vintage pearl and rhinestone chains. However, la crème de la crème is the ombre train. For more lush blush faves, check out Claire LaFaye’s signature classics. (via Lavenda Memory)
12. Federica Bruno: An enchanting woodland wedding set against orchids, roses and peonies is the perfect backdrop for a stand-out floral couture wedding dress — Federica Bruno’s Italian Garden creation is like a beautiful watercolor. (photo via Christina Rossi Photography)
13. House of Mooshki ($2,180): Looking for something with a hint of flirty edge? Try this blush, tea-length dress with a champagne tulle overlay and whimsical, hand-dyed lace trickling over the bodice. But it’s not finished there — a satin blush bow and pearl buttons add the finishing touch of class. Vintage brides must check out UK-based House of Mooshki’s unique offerings.
14. Vera Wang: If you want to stand out against winter-white snow, a blush dress is the perfect contrast. This blushing bride is in a 2013 Vera Wang dress, surrounded by tiny, magical snowflakes. Be sure to check out Vera Wang’s Fall 2014 collection for even more blush dresses. (via Orange Girl Photographs)
What color dress did you say yes to? Post a pic in the comments here.