Is there any food hack more genius than BARS? The one-batch wonders save your day in so many ways. Cereal bars take the rush out of your mornings. Portable cookie ones make it easy to bring treats to the office. Tasty dessert versions crush your late-night cravings. Now that you’ve Hit Refresh, you’re going to need an option that fits the new you — whether that’s clean-eating, vegan, Paleo, what-ev. Here are 17 healthy bar recipes for *every* type of eating plan.
1. Jam and Granola Crumble Bars: These gorgeous bars are chock full of oaty goodness and contain only natural sugars. Pop a few of these in your lunchbox to have with your afternoon cuppa. (via Charley’s Health)
2. Superfood Cashew Goji Berry Bars: Fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats keep you going — making them perfect for travel. Make a batch before your next trip and you’ll be one happy camper. (via Half Baked Harvest)
3. Mint Protein Bars: These all-natural bars are vegan and Paleo and they taste just like a cool peppermint patty. Have one in the afternoon just before the four o’clock energy slump hits and you’ll be rocking through the afternoon. (via Meghna’s)
4. Healthy Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars: Everyone’s on the lookout for that true *granola* bar that’s actually healthy. These are so right-on, you’ll be making batches to give away as gifts. (via Happy Kitchen Rocks)
5. Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars: Calling all “chewy” granola bar lovers! These peanut butter babies have your name written all over them. (via Desserts With Benefits)
6. Super Healthy Peanut Butter Date Special K-Bars: These cereal bars are packed with ooey-gooey peanut buttery goodness. The recipe calls for corn flakes, but you can substitute any crisp GF cereal of your choice and they’ll be just as tasty. (via Half Baked Harvest)
8. Vegan Cookie Dough Oatmeal Breakfast Bars: These bars are hiding a healthy surprise — chickpeas in the batter. Not only does that deliver added fiber and protein, but it gives the healthy *cookie dough* that perfect silky bite. (via Food Faith Fitness)
11. Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars: These crunchy granola bars call for just eight ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. Plus, they keep so well in an airtight container, you can make one big batch and dole ’em out as needed. Lazy girl for the win! (via Minimalist Baker)
13. No Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars: Whip up a batch to grab and go on your way to yoga or Flywheel. (via Beaming Baker)
14. Breakfast Bar Recipe With Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, and Almonds: Everyone can get into healthy, wholesome food — as long as it tastes good, amiright? These bars, sweetened naturally with stevia, SOOOOO deliver on both fronts. (via Batter and Dough)
15. No-Bake Sunbutter Protein Bars: Prepare to meet your new fave PB-inspired bar that’s 100-percent nut-free and portable. Like the good Dr. Seuss said, “Oh, the places you’ll go!” (via Paleo Crumbs)
16. Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars: These oatmeal bars have everything you want in a granola bar — crunch, coconut, and chocolate in every mouthful. Kids of all ages are going to gobble them up. (via Simply Fresh Dinners)
17. Vegan Sorghum Breakfast Bars: Sorghum is best known as a syrup and sweetener, but it’s also a popular grain for GF folks. It toasts up deliciously, and with a drizzle of cinnamon icing on top, it’s pure breakfast bar nirvana. (via TermiNatetor Kitchen)
If you HEART healthy recipes, follow us on Pinterest for more.