Raise the Bar With 20 Delicious Cookie Bar Recipes
Whether we’re talking cookie bars, brownies, or blondies, the ease of whipping up some bars for dessert is unbeatable. A bowl, a pan, and an oven, and you’re ready to get baking! These one-batch wonders run the gamut from uber-healthy to deliciously decadent, and their simple preparation is ripe for experimentation. We’ve rounded up 20 yummy bars from the Web that have us swooning, but we’re hoping you’ll roll up your sleeves with us and try out your own take on these recipes.
1. Pumpkin Cookie Bars with Butterscotch Chip Streusel: Pumpkin, cookie, and butterscotch all in the same sentence? Consider us in love. (via This Gal Cooks)
2. Peanut Butter and Caramel Cookie Bars: These cookie bars are soft and delicious, and we’re loving the PB and caramel combo. Please don’t make us count calories on this one. Peanut butter is protein, right? (via Baking Joy)
10. Peaches ’n Cream Bars: Nothing goes together quite like peaches and cream. (Queue our favorite rap song from the late 90s.) Bring the killer combination to your cookie bar with this recipe. (via Sally’s Baking Addiction)
12. Triple Chocolate Rocky Road Brownies: This might be the ultimate Rocky Road recipe—it calls for chocolate marshmallows and chocolate covered almonds! Wowza, that’s some serious chocolate. (via SugerHero!)
14. Chocolate Rolo Bars: Rolos have been inspiring us in the kitchen for years, and we’re loving this cookie bar take. Make sure you have a glass of water nearby, those things are sticky! (via Bakerita)
18. Trail Mix Cookie Bars: Oh trail mix, how we love thee. This recipe uses classic trail mix staples (pretzels, yogurt covered raisins, etc.) to create a killer salty-sweet combo. (via My Kitchen Addiction)
Are you drooling over any of these recipes? Got any cookie bar/brownie/blondie recipes to share? Tell us in the comments below!